Chapter20:Taking Steven down

Steven
We are getting married this is just the plan except they might have a plan but I won't worry about that I need to get ready for the wedding.

Kristen
I have a plan and I am positive it will work Steven thinks I will marry him, but he's wrong I won't marry him oh no my uncle coming and I am ready to act. He is bringing me a white dress how can it be clean. "Here you go Kristen you will wear this." I nodded and Steven came in I was ready to act. "Hello my beautiful lovely rose." "Hello my love" I said, note the sarcasm. "Are you ready for the wedding?" "I just have to change can we bring my clothes I have on to the wedding I would like to change after we say I do." "Of course anything for you my sweet beloved." "Well I'm going to change out please." He walked out after looking at me. "Oh and what do you think of the suit? Does it fit my look?" "Yes it does" I said as I walked up to him he got closer and locked his lips with mine. It heated very fast ew this is disgusting but I'm only acting this out, this is a good thing Hunter would kill me.

Hunter
She has a plan, not telling me what it is but I hope she makes it work I called the soldiers outside and Told Roy to do the same and we trained for days and days and soon enough it will be time.

Kristen
We drove to the church in a limo my uncle driving. When we got there it was time. Once my uncle said some words it was time.
'Hunter come to the old abandoned church NOW!!'
'Okay we will be quick'
'Yes be quick'
'I will I love you Kristen'
'I love you to Hunter'
After that Steven was looking at me. "What is it?" I said still acting. "I've said I do now you have to." "Can I change into my other clothes first." "Yes you may." After about 30 minutes changing Hunter was mind linking me.
'I'm here tell me when'
'Wait..... wait..... wait..... ok now'
'Already ahead of you'
I was changed and stepped on the white dress and ran I saw the BloodMoon and SilverMoon packs attacking the rogues and Steven was trying to get away. Nope not a chance, By now I was angry so angry I could tare him to pieces my hair was now Red and my deep blue eyes were red with orange speckles in them my hands were really hot at my side I looked down and there was fire on them well I control elements I know that for sure. I Ran at lightning speed and he was now in the ditch I was kicking and punching his life out right now I was going to do so until I felt satisfied which won't be happening until he is dead. The little voices in my head were telling me not to be like him and my wolf Luna was trying to make me stop but I told her after all he's done to my life why should I? "Pl-Please stop Kri-Kristen" I just smirked, then I thought for a moment. I extended my arm and he took it. "To late" I whispered into his ear and threw him to the ground and pulled out a sword, wow this is a miracle sword it is held only by the ones related to the Moon Goddess well for one thing I guess I'm related to her. I cut a hole in his throat and put the sword away. I walked away and I heard him say something. "FUCK u!!" I turned and looked at him. "Oh buddy. Life has fucked with me many times and by now I don't care anymore." I turned my head whipping my hair and started heading back when I got there nobody was fighting the rogues were sniffing the air. "I killed the leader. Now you have a choice stay here or leave. Your choice I can't make you stay." They nodded and all ran off. Right now I saw a body on the floor with some red, it was Roy!!!! I ran up to him and Hunter looked at me he ran up to him as well. Tears filled my eyes as I saw his body there. "We can get through this Roy." Said Hunter. Tears fell from his deep green eyes. "No don't cry Hunter your an Alpha man up pup." "I will always miss your playful insults." He said with a smile. Roy looked at me. "Kristen I want you to promise me 3 things." I nodded. "Take care of the BloodMoon Pack for me." "Promise" "stay happy with Hunter" "promise" "and don't let anyone hurt you." "Promise" He looked at Hunter. "And you. Don't break her heart or I promise I will haunt you for the rest of your life. Kristen May I ask. Can I have one last kiss before I go." I nodded. I didn't mind the blood it would be the last thing I would do with him and Hunter didn't seem to mind at all. After a few seconds his body turned cold and pale. I held his lifeless body in my arms, and howled soon after Hunter joined then the rest of the 2 packs. This wasn't supposed to happen. But It did. I will always remember him he will always be in a place where he isn't forgotten.