En Of Love

Since the show is new and ongoing it's pretty fresh in my mind. En of love have 3 couples and they each have 4 episodes. Right now the first couple story ended "Tossara" and the first episode of the second couple story just started "Love Mechanic" And bitch! There are things I gotta say about the show even the FIRST episode of the second couple. Like wow.

So let start off with Tossara:

1. Bland characters
Damn, they were so boring! I have to say, the characters had made also their story boring. Hear me out before you say something related to the lines "bitch that doesn't make any sense, sit yourself down"✋🏾

I read somewhere that two boring people in relationship will equal a boring ass relationship.

Can't even name my source. Embarrassing. 😅😩😞

Look, I don't know that it completely true but it was 100% true for the case of GunxBar. The characters felt off maybe it had to do with the awkward acting between the two actors. You cant look in the eyes and say their acting wasn't bad, especially in the first episode, I will laugh at your face. It was bearable to watch but man it was still bad. No emotions which included their facial expression, tone of voice, and body language. It all felt stiff to me. I don't remember any definable characters traits with both characters. When they talked to each other and were trying to act cute together it made me feel nothing because their "chemistry" and personality were nothing.

I get it they have 4 episodes to portray their story but like really they couldn't add the inseting bits that were in the novel?

I haven't read the novel so can anyone tell me if they were boring as well if they weren't then this couple have no reasons to be that boring! At least, bring the exiting parts to the screen instead of the part they gave us or spice the scene they had up (I don't meant sexual I mean comedy, seriousness, and cuteness in the scenes). There was no flavor with them, they couldn't be considered as vanilla at least there's a calming taste. Flour is what they are.

2.Bad conflict
All the conflicts were jealousy and love rival which they patch it up 5 seconds later. I did like how they talked it out and resolved it which was mature. Applaud to that. 👏🏾

Although I wanted a other conflict that was much longer and a little bit more serious. Do I have a conflict in mind they could had, hell no I'm too dumb to think of one. But I'm sure there could be a other pick out from the book, I wanted to be interested of what's going on.

3. Dry humor
The part which the show try to be funny fell flat to me. I never crack a smile as I was watching the show all that was seen on my face was cringe.

4.BONUS
Do you remember the scene where Bar got jealous!! when Gun was choking his friend out with his arms. Me who had never been in relationship before wondered how the hell he got jealous over that. Like is that normal? I'm seriously asking.

Is it because he want to be choke also?? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Now Love Mechanic:
Triggering: Rape!
1. Sex with a drunk person
I will never like when I see a totally drunk person being rape (yes I use that word) by a totally somber person who knows what happening no matter which gender. Can't believe Vee thought it was was a great idea to take advantage of Mark. REMIND YOU Mark is wayyyyy drunk and mistakenly thought Vee identity as Bar. Disgusting.

2.Bad girlfriend
Here we go again. A bad girlfriend who should we (rightfully) hate cause she's cheating but don't mind the guy cheating because his girlfriend have been cheating on him longer and he just did it, and because she supposedly the "only" bad the person in the relationship. Tell me that little boy doesn't even know the fact his gf is cheating. Makes him knowingly cheating on his girlfriend that he view as the one he love of his life and stringing along someone else for his own feelings like screw the argument. Can we all agree that makes them both trash instead of just the girl.

Like I'm good on throwing a little anger to trash character but keep the same energy for a other trash person. By the way I'm not talking about the entire audience, because I never believed that everyone have the same mindset in a fandom just the people I consider to be unfair.

Okay that's it! Final note is that I am really disappointed by this show, one couple was boring and the other couple seems to be problematic, hoping the third couple will save this show. In my opinion I thought there could been a other series to replace this. There are thousands of bl book that could have been adapted to a series which deserved recognition for its better plot and healthy couple(s).

Sorry for hating on the show because I know many work hard on it and it made me feel like I'm mean for not liking it. 😞

If you like vote & follow