Jennie Misgendered By GMMTV

I want to start off with the GMMTV post making me fume at this moment 😤😡:

Look at picture Jennie who's in at the bottom right. They give her longer hair and this whole post is a gender swap concept. Why!? That was a rhetorical. I'll tell you why, it was to supposed to be perceive as she was swap out to be the opposite gender, a women. Buuut here's what it is, JENNIE IS A WOMAN! 👩🏽

I'm going to tell you straight up, if you are transphobic can you gladly stop reading and leave. If you decided to keep reading that's on you.

I can't believe this shit I saw on twitter today with my own eyes. The first thing I did I came here and do my rant. Tragically ironic Gmmtv misgendering Jennie, a beautiful trans women, on Pride Month. Freaking Pride Month! The nerves they have to treat LGBTQ+ as trash when their whole company uses the LGBTQ+ to make money. Does that makes sense to anyone?

The same company who made 3WillBeFree, an amazing series Jennie star in, which included the mistreatments of people who are Trans have to deal with. I think that same company forgot about the series they produce because they went about the said mistreatment. The misgendering of Trans is disrespectful and rude. Like what the actual fuck they were thinking!

I'm so angry and disappointed at GMMTV. They should delete it and apologize to Jennie.

Ah okay, I'm done! No more angry tears. Anyways, I'll like to hear any opinions on this matter and definitely love to hear any Trans voices.