Top 10 Favorite BL's

These are MY favorite BL's in order, personal preference okay. Some of these aren't the BEST BL's but my FAVORITE BL's. The ones that holds a place in my heart. I'm adding Taiwanese BL drama into mix, you can't not add them when making BL lists. Here they are!

1. Trapped
Greatest BL of all time. Best storyline, acting, characters, chemistry, setting, development, and production! It's the BEST! If anyone disagrees you—!

Of course is entitled to your opinion. You have the right to not like what you want, or do. I can't get angry over it. Though, if you insulted it truthfully I'll get piss. Of course it's still your right, but just don't state your insults as a true fact when it is actually based of your opinions. Also, don't make fun of anyone who likes it, It's rude. I think it's normal reaction to get angry when someone insults your favorite thing. So if any 2Moons fan was angry I'll get it. I hope I didn't come off of doing those two things. All I have to say.—

Name one series you thought was better than Trapped, one! Actually drop its name...hehehe... I ran out of BL's I wanna watched, so I've been bored lately. 😜

2. Make Our Days
Last two episodes don't exist for me before anyone ask. Never to be speak out loud here.

Love the characters and their friendships. I am delighted it one of the series that didn't villainzied the girlfriend.

The girlfriend was only an immature girl and not this master manipulator who's is out to destroyed the main couple. She was so supportive. Must I add she's super cute. 😊😆

I like the parents are traditional but aren't made out to be evil. They still accepted their son and his relationship with a guy. One of them just needed time to understand.

3. Tharntype
There is so many things wrong with this series. TharnType includes triggering! Rape, abuse, sexual assault, and no justice for any. I don't excuse any those and all need to be established well in the series. Do not watch if you can not bare it.

I like this show mainly for the characters. It will be a lie to say I enjoyed this show if the were different characters. These characters are complex and without them I think this series would be like any series. If they replace Tharn, Type, and Tar with generic characters and kept the same plot line I wouldn't have like it.

The chemistry between Tharn and Type is undeniably good what makes it one my favorite. I sense they care when they together.

4. Love By Chance
Pete is love. Pete is life. Pete is why everyone should watch Love By Chance. To anyone doesn't like Pete.... WHY THE FUCK NOT!?!

He such a lovely boy! 😭

5. Lovesick (nostalgic)
PhunNoh are so underrated I don't know why! Lovesick is which have my favorite couple OhmMick if you never heard of them get your uncultured ass to Season 2 immediately. They barely have scenes but when they do it's wholesome.

Also.... what are Ohm and Mick ages? 😅 I love them (which might turn to loved when given an answer) but Ohm is older and a upperclassmen I want to made sure I'm not shipping uncomfortable age difference.

Absolutely love how I'm stating to watch Lovesick for OhmMick, and adding the fact that I'll might drop them. 😂

It is not the best BL so anyone can dissed it for it plot, acting's, and etc. but I still love it.

6. Make It Right (nostalgic)
Pretty much a recycled plot line from Lovesick (made in 2014 or 2015) but since it was my first ever BL I didn't know it.

I don't think it the best kinda cringe but I love it!

7. My Engineer
A lighthearted show with sweet couples. You can watch tuck in comfortably in your bed. The end.

8.Theory Of Love (I know I'm crazy ok)
I love it but I haven't been able to motivate to rewatched it more then once.

9. Dark Blue Kiss (I know okay)
It dives in to the realistic part of being in a same-sex relationship and figuring out yourself. Able to open to somebody.

Why is it in my 9th? I found it to have too many Non (the antagonist) scenes which were pretty boring.

10. Until We Meet Again (respect is loss I know)
Welp! Hello angry people.

I'm not really into the whole recantation plot-line so the series wasn't that interesting for me. It's in my favorite for the amazing acting, production, and characters.

I can imagine you guys shaking your heads. Hey everyone haves different taste!

If anyone somehow like my ranking or don't...

08/07/20 Redo:
1.Trapped
2. Make Out Days Count
3.Crossing The Line
4.Right or Wrong
5.Theory Of Love (it grew on me more)
6.My Engineer
7.Lovesick
8.2gether
9.Dark Blue Kiss
10.Why R U

OKAY THAT IS MY LIST! Since I don't agree with first list anymore I change it.
Vote & follow