Make It Right

Super excited for this chapter!

In case you didn't know Make It Right was my first ever Thai BL Series I watched. It hold a place in my heart. It have such a nostalgic I binged watch it when I've got the time, and the energy.

I knew BL existed before. Back in the day I was a Yaoi fan. Yaoi mangas, anime, and fanfics I'd consumed on the regular as kid. Wasn't healthy... anyways I've never watch real life shows except Disney's show. Those shows were the only humans I knew exited.... oh my family too! Forgot about them by bad. Oops!

Anyways, I knew shit. Was that useful information? No. Did I still kept it in on my final draft? Yes, yes I did.....

Anyways! This chapter is all about the characters in MIR.

1.My Hated Characters
Frame
Loved Frame is season 1 though season 2 change my whole viewpoint on him.

He literally tried to cheat TWO times while his boyfriend, Book, was depressed. I get it he feels lonely because Book ingoring him. Though Cheating!?! It's not the fucking answer, Frame!

Book is seriously depressed over his past and is embarrassed. His ex let out a revenge porn for no reasons. Think about how lonely and isolated he feels.

Frame! Because you were lonely you almost kiss Fuse, your best friend. Then, later tried to have a threesoeme. You literally learn NOTHING.

Fuse
I hate him so fucking much people! He doesn't deserve Tee! He lead Tee on for 2 seasons because he didn't want to breakup with his girlfriend. Though it didn't stop him form cheating on her multiple of times with Tee. Yeah, I know she cheated on him. 😑

ANNND? 🤦🏾‍♀️

SO WHAT? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Does it get rid of the fact Fuse cheated too. No! Both are cheaters.

Fuse is a character I hate most in MIR. His actions aren't cute.

2.I LOVE CIS
Cis deserves much better! 😫

Is Tee stupid? He haves to be, because he rejected my man Cis for FUSE. Hahaha! Im laughing, it's funny because its not funny. If anyone related to this you're not alone. I understand you.

Ewwww! That a huge problem. Tee must be out of his mind.  What's is he thinking?

I know people can't help who they fall in love with and I (sadly) can't change that. But Tee you could have tried to like Cis. All I ask for you is to try to love my man Cis. Is that too much to ask!?! 😭😭😭

You could have been a main, instead of a side piece! Tee, baby you were a side piece... you didn't deserve that shit.

Cis is there looking like a snack and you'd went for the trash (personality not looks). Makes absolutely no senses for me. Please have standards. Tee, real question man; Do you even know what Standards mean?

..... I can't believe I'm auguring with a fictional person like he's reading this shit. Whatever I know I'm crazy. Not a problem. Let me continue—

Tee, learn self love. You're such a wonderful guy. I think you don't realized that since you settled for less of what you deserve. Please learn to respect and love yourself. 😫

Cis is who YOU deserves and HE deserves you. Cis not Fuse. Cis is the best option for you.

..... Thank you for hearing me out.... I love you Tee.😔

Some might be wondering how do I have the balls to publish this crazy rant. I TRULY believe that all these reads are from my future self supporting our crazy antics. It saves me the embarrassment.... Future self, please tell me we have true confidence later on.

Vote & Follow future self