Why R U

This is a other show I absolutely love, despite the issues I have with the couples mostly. I do have things I dislike the reason is I actually wasn't all into it at the beginning. I didn't exactly hate it, I was just neutral about the series tbh. All I'm going to give my opinions on the things I didn't like excluding the show is amazing.

1.Couple management
I get with this horrible pandemic happening the show currently can't give the others pairing some more screen time.

Have to say... Am I'm the only one who notice that beforehand, some of the episodes weren't still given the the side couple a fair amount screen time. I say fair instead of equal because since the other couples are side and are too many it will be the pretty annoying to see the other couples take away from the main. I want the screen time to be more and actually have more depth and plot which I'm going into later.

2.Couple relationships Plot?? (Can't figure out on how I want to word it)
This is later on to the couples plots.

The 4 others couples-expect FighterTutor because they brought the issue with Fighter dad creating great drama I'm enjoying though my heart is hurting- got me questioning where is there story headed? What's going on and where's the plot them? Nothing is happening with none of them!

Look at the two "meows" guys who randomly started flirting and show up to be soft. What else is happening with them. I half heartily consider their problem to be keeping their relationship a secret but to me they boys don't emphasize on it and only show up for 5 minutes on screen.

DewBlue. What happened? 😐

A episode ago Dew was bullying Blue like a 5 year old who have a crush and the current episode smiling at Blue when seeing him, being nicer, and walking him home, out of the fucking blue which I surely know did also.

Still confuse af

My 3rd favorite ship on the show is HwahwaDay give them a round of applauses for being such a good pair. A One-sided crush to dating them go Day. Their both so sweet not just the relationship wise but personality wise too.

⭐️ I love Hwahwa so much she's the best. Tutor is dating her ex and didn't tell her. Seeing him happy is enough for her to support the relationship and didn't have to be nice to Fighter even though is a supporter. Never had a problem of the thought of her being angry or hurt because she was with Fighter for a long time and for her to know her best friend is dating her ex she loved so much that she stayed no mater how bad Fighter treated her, that's valid. I will not like be if she decides to ruin their relationship and make it her lifes goal, making her to villain. I'm glad the series gave us a good female character such as Hwahwa. Have you met the other girls, they all are amazing too. I'm so shocked and please on how a bl series is showing great female representations not just one or two in the Shaw.

Oh! Here's a bonus Amazing Female characters! 👆🏾

I'm not going to go balls deep on them because I saw them show up for the preview for next episodes if it wasn't a dream. So I hoped it shows how their relationship is going.

SaifaiZon my favorite ship in the show you're feeding me cute scene more than the other couples but I'm digesting them quickly. Oh fuck but I need more than that! I wanted to see you guys conversation after your kiss. I want to see you guys confessed your feelings. I want to see you guys say you're official. I want to see more Zon ramble more about the novel. So much I want to see from them.

3.Couples
The couples I love them all. Yeah, they all are so good together.

Confused on how they became to be, yes!

Found them all to be cute and sweet, yes! 😁

I don't consider them to be problematic.

Triggering! Assault mention!
Weeeell! Caused of Fighter forcing himself of Tutor, had me second questioning of the relationship of FighterTutor.

Since Fighter stopped and look so defeated when Tutor wasn't seemingly into it. I came to conclusion, he will never actually forced Tutor what he doesn't want to do, he just wanted to see If Tutor still respond to him.

Not going to excuse the fact Fighter drag, force down, and hold back Tutor was okay at the slightest. That boy wanted to start a fight with me sooo bad and I was ready!! 😡😤

I want Fighter to apologized him being heartbroken is no good excuse for his actions. Still believe Fighter wasn't going to sexually assault Tutor, but the things he did could have hurt/traumatized Tutor and I won't stand behind that at all. So apologize!

Bonus!
Making FighterTutor the main couple was the better option instead of SaifahZon.

Yes, SaifahZon is my number 1 ship, but they can't carry the show. Back then, I thought SaifahZon as the main couple I was thinking they're cute and all but they aren't that interesting compare to the FighterTutor storyline and their characters.

FighterTutor storyline is a cliche but it still a exciting plot to watch.

Plus, I had like the acting better than SaifahZon. Of course SaifahZon got better and their chemistry. Now I feel the undeniably cute chemistry which is why they are my number 1.

Done! Those were the issues I could think of the spot on the show. Could have some more but being something I love to watch I can't think of anything else bad about it.

Follow & vote