2moons2

2moons2 was the sad bitch that some people was sure was going to fail, but no! It prevailed and came out on top like the bad bitch it is today by killing with kindness. With its soft storyline, sweet characters, and good acting, I kindly been patiently waiting for. I can't believe people try compare it to the trash series where it descendants from and surpassed at the matter of first episode, and so on.

Ah yes, there it is!

Some people are getting angry, I love it! Loving, loving, loving, loving it! Oooo, darlings keep on fuming. Let me take a sip of the past character tears first ☝🏾. . .

Ahhh, refreshing! Saltyness I can taste it there, but that what gives it the kick. 😊😊😊

(Edit: Hahaha! I'm playing with fire. . . Still loving it! 😘)

First news of 2moons2 and how it had different actors, I was ready! Tears came down rolling on my face by this miracle.

Yes, I was suspicious at first ONLY because I thought being the same storyline with the same characters (Wayo) I wouldn't like it.

Hah! The series prove me the fuck wrong, yes it did. Made me look like I was clown in the need for a slap to the face which it gladly brought, harshly being exact. Marks can be seen on my face every time I played an episode, wanting more of the cuteness.

I want to bring a parreall to the last chapter. I know! Sadly, I have to associate this amazing series with the poor peasant. Whatever it's charity work for them.

(Edit: I'm so mean and weird!)

Let's dive in!

1.Acting
The acting is 10 times better. Being blind still doesn't make the first series acting better. It just doesn't.

My kings PhaWayo can prove that. They effortless step over the past PhaWayo and then ran them over 10 times with a car, not getting themselves dirty at the process. A car, not a bike with training wheels attached to the. The car is bright pink as the strawberry milk Wayo drink. Still looking cute.

Ew. Why I'm like this. I can imagine you guys going, "what's wrong with this author she know is just show, right?"

Yes I do. I know that perfectly well. 😀

Okay, there I showed my sane side, so let's move on with this small presentation on why 2moons2 are the rightful kings.

2.No creepiness
I found Wayo to be cringe than creepy. The adorable cringe that made me wanna adopt him and protect him from his sweet self.

The actor portrayed Wayo I think how he was supposed to be perceived, maybe? A harmless boy who doesn't know what to do to get closer to his crush and he does crazy shit but isn't dangerous. The past Wayo made me feel I was watching a serial killer of a making.

I'm telling you, good or bad acting help defines how you think of a character! Not by their physical looks (cuz both actors are cute and gave me a different vibe) but of how of their emotional looks, facial expression. Wording sucks ass again, sorry.

3.Relationships
The relationships, Better, better, and better!

PhaWayo didn't felt forced to me and their are so many soft moments that made me aww. Their chemistry was there.

MingKit I'm so happy I got to see more their relationship. I liked the first one and I'm glad I like the second one. I like the second MingKit more could be because of the better production value or something else. I don't know there's something about them. 🤷🏾‍♀️

FourthBeam. Finally, got to see the relationship people hyped up and I wasn't disappointed by them. I was cheering them along every step of them way as I was watching.

3.Dialogues
The dialogues, you know. . .

Better! 😁

4.What I like
I like the characters chemistry and dynamics the showed together.

The storyline, it was so cute and sweet that I felt soft watching it.

The characters portrayal, the actors brought the spark the characters were missing.

To be real, MingKit they were already a spark I saw. The previous actors brighten MingKit characters and chemistry so I happy that the new actors still brought a spark to the characters, and it was also their own.

5.What I didn't like
To be nice, I share what I didn't like about 2moons2 🤣. Truthfully, I wanna share my thoughts that I held.

Fourth wife complex he have towards Beam was off putting.

I have no problem with the word "wife" uses if the characters wanna use it non-seriously and don't have a negative feeling about the word, just use it I don't care. Though, when a characters have so emphasis of the word "wife" and making it sound as they're being condescending, is where I say hecks no!

Plus, Beam never wanted to be addressed as "wife" but Fourth still kept on saying it. I get that Fourth was pinning after Beam but he shouldn't have kept on using the word.

Also, where he and Beam was riding on his motorcycle, he sped up and demanded Beam to call himself wife. Beam end up saying it because he fear for his life. Made me a little bit uncomfortable.

Um what else? I didn't like the scene where PhaWayo was in the bathroom and it was so dark I could barely see the kiss. Though, when I saw Pha unbuttoned Wayo shirt and kissing his neck like that, it instantly brightened me up and I easily forgive. 😂

Pretty much on what I disliked.

Follow & vote