Chapter 2

Now that Eggman finally defeated Sonic, he began to spread more of his forces across the world for his triumphant.

"It is time for the slaves of Mobius to recognize their ruler! ME! DOCTOR EGGMAN!!!" he said following an evil laugh.

Across the world, several civilizations were under attack and many civilians were suffered and perished. Several brave armed soldiers did their best to stop Eggman's forces and save innocents but they failed to stop the thing that defeated Sonic.

"There is no reason to resist. Your savior is no more." said the figure and unleashed a beam that quickly defeats the soldiers.

At the battlefield, there was a scared young wolf hiding behind the rubble, close to the creature.

"Why is this happening after Sonic was gone?" he muttered and crawled away to escape but as the sound of a Wispon landing in front of him, the figure noticed him.

"I can taste your terror, child." said the figure as the young wolf grabbed the Wispon and was shaking in fear that he cannot aim well and trigger the weapon, "All that anxiety and doubt... It's delicious."

The creature fired a beam at the wolf but missed.

"Give in your to fear. Flee, screaming and I'll let you live." he added and let out an evil laugh.

The young wolf quickly ran away in fear and looked for a safe place to hide.

Meanwhile, Tails, Knuckles and Amy overlooked the destruction of the city from the cliff.

"The world... has fallen." said Knuckles.

"And I can't believe that... Sonic... was gone." added Tails.

Amy knelt down and expressed a great anger after Sonic was defeated as she slammed the ground with her fist.

"Eggman... I'm gonna pay you for what have you done to Mobius and Sonic!" she said angrily as tears flowed out from her eyes.

"You know, we can defeat Eggman's forces. But with his help of that powerful thing who defeated Sonic, it's impossible to stop them." said Knuckles.

"Even so! I still have to avenge for Sonic!" Amy replied in anger.

"Amy, you can't just kneel down the ground and plot to avenge Sonic's defeat." said Tails, "We have to do something to stop Eggman like we did before with Sonic."

"Yeah, I know." sighed Amy.

Then, Tails heard footsteps coming towards them. He and Knuckles turned and saw that it was...

"Shadow?"

Amy heard Shadow's name and saw that it was Shadow. Enraged, Amy rose up, lunged towards Shadow and punched him hard on his left cheek!

"What the...?!" gasped Knuckles when he saw Amy punched Shadow.

"What have you done?!" Amy furiously asked Shadow.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." replied Shadow in a groan as a small blood ran down his chin.

"You don't know?! YOU DON'T KNOW?!! You were THERE!!!" Amy yelled and pinned Shadow on the ground by stomping on his chest, "I saw in my own eyes that you attacked Sonic! I thought you're our friend, Shadow. But we were wrong!"

Amy got her hammer and rose up to hammer Shadow's head.

"Amy, don't!" cried Tails.

"You'll die for this!" hissed Amy and swung her hammer towards Shadow to finish him.

But before Shadow used his power, Chaos Control, and Amy crushed Shadow, Silver arrived and used his telekinesis to freeze Amy from crushing Shadow.

"Amy, stop!" called Silver.