true but sour

So Today is the day .
Storm was not happy .
so was not lightning he never thought he will need to train storm .
cruz also joined the training with them she sometimes enjoyed but sometimes also feel bad for storm and lightning .

Storm could not make the U-turn perfectly.

lightning said , "listen turn right to go left"
storm kept on ignoring lightning he said , " that does not make any sense "

Cruz said , "At first i believed that too but it works "
Storm did it and it worked and he was really shocked and said , "It works no way. how? "
lightning said , "if you never try you will never see"
storm said with no interest , "yeah , yeah now can we train "
Lightning said with a little anger , "How ungrateful "

Cruz said , "Do not worry , Mr. McQueen"
lightning said , "easy for you to say"

Then after the training .

They used to roam the whole town except for storm . He did not wanted to visited . But Diamond loved the town she has never been so welcomed . Diamond really tried to bring storm due to it was her main attention so that he could friends .

So , Diamond used sometimes with his brother . Due to he can not always say no to her . Storm sometimes go on an argue with the cars of radiator springs . But sometimes he liked them but in his mind he never expressed it .