weird reason

It was at the evening . Lightning told cruz and storm that today there will be no training tonight .

storm said , "What ! why ?"

lightning said , "Because we are going to help mater on his date with holley and we are all gonna help him . "

storm said, "you wanna help you go .I don't wanna go . I will rather go stay here and train . You know our race is after a few days and we don't got that much time and ......"

Before storm could end cruz said , "blah blah blah .You are coming and that is gonna happen . "

Storm said , "oh really , who is gonna do that you "

cruz said , "yes "

storm laughed and said , "You really don't make it funny "

Cruz said got mad and said ,"So , you think so "

Storm said , "Here is no way you can't"

cruz said , "i am not gonna force you she will "

Storm said " who ?"

Diamond said , "Me "

storm knew this was not gonna turned out good for him.

storm said."This time i am not gonna fall for your promises cause there is not any left"

Diamond said , "No, i thought you did not want to stay here "

Storm said , "Yeah "

Diamond said , "But we have to if you do not help us "

storm said "How ?"

Diamond said , "in a way what will happen if this date does not work then there gonna be more dates because they will not give up and more dates means mater needs help and i can not leave them like this and you can not leave me . "

Storm said nothing and his eyes looked troubled .

He knew it was not a happen but still was a little worried what if it happen then what will happen he did not want to stay he wants to home .

Diamond saying in her mind "Wow Diamond , that was a very weird reason to help but lets still try we have came here for storm to be helpful . "

cruz whisper to Diamond , "Will it work "

Diamond said worriedly , "i don't think so "

cruz then turned to storm and said like she was not worried at all , "So what do you say ?"

Storm said , "Okay i will help "

All of them cheered and Diamond could not believe her excuse worked .

storm said , "i am only going not gonna help and now can i train "

lightning said "okay Let's start we got a lot work today "