6:something about us

Two rested one half of their body off the side of the cliff, smiling at the other number and chuckling into their palm.

Four sighed, motioning a hand to how Two dangled. " And quit doing that. Don't you remember what happened last time you fell down there? "

The brit sat up. " Ah, come on then Four! Don't be so sour. The limb reattachment center isn't that bad! "
Four rolled their eyes. " That's because you have pain tolerance, or what-ever. "

Two smiled, looking at them.
Four's face scrunched up in discomfort as they looked back.
" What are you looking at. "

The green one blinked, ".. Thank you. "
Four grimaced, " For what? "

Two smiled, looking upward.
" For, uh. Talking to me, mate. Thanks. "
Four squints. " Doesn't X talk to you? Or.. Bottle. Or someone? "

Two blinked. " Are they supposed to? "

Four recoiled at them, staring.
" Am I the only person you actually talk to?.. That explains the free time. All else you do is play patty cake.. "

Two sat up,
" Well it had never bothered me any. If I had anything to say I could just, come here! And you'd be here, ole chum! "
They'd gently elbow the other, giddy. Four shared no chipper reaction in return.

Two blinked.
" You know. You shouldn't feel obligated to talk to me. " They looked down, rubbing their neck and squinting.

Four paused. They sighed before mumbling something over their shoulder.
Two tilted themself a little.
" Pardon? "

Four sighed, speaking up again though very very quietly in return.
" I'm. I'mgladyoucomehere. "

And then something amazing happened.

Two blinked, their face lighting up into the most fantastical dumb goofy smile the blue number had ever seen. And for whatever reason it made Four's chest erupt with an incredible amount of emotion. They hid the butterflies surging through them with a coy glance to the side, though Two still happily bounced about in circles around the other.

" Oh, Jolly! Very good, indeed! "
Two's grin didn't cease as they put an arm around the blue host's shoulder. Four shuddered a little at the contact, as Two spoke again, " Well, I will just have to come around here TWICE as often, ole pal! Heeheeho! " They laughed happily, the sun glazing in their soft red eyes. Four couldn't repress a slight tug at the corner of their lips, the green one's smile being awfully contagious.

It felt like noone or anything in this moment could bring down the pure radiating energy coming off of Two that wormed it's way into Four's lungs and made them feel as if they could collapse at any second.

Four didn't know what to do, with this.
With this surge of.. something. Something, indeed.
Afterall, they were looking at the person who up and took a good portion of what they'd had, all away in such a short matter of time. But now.

Now, Four felt as if they had this world, the galaxy, and everything that came along with it in their hands.

Amidst the cliffs and clouds and hills and foggy sights Four decides there's no place they'd rather be.
Two seems content with that.