Chapter 24

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Young master, I'll be waiting for you in the waiting area outside. Good luck young master."

CJ nodded to his yaya as he grip the sling of his shoulder bag that has his clothes, towel and tumbler inside. Today will be the day where their abilities will be tested. If they will pass the test assigned for their belt color, then their rank would go up. He would also have a new belt. However, he asked his yaya to wait for him outside until the test will be over. He walked away with his bag to the room where the test will be held. He stopped when he was about to turn the door knob and look back from where his yaya was standing and waving at his direction. He sighed on the back of his mind when he didn't see his father who promised to support him today. He's now doubting if his father would actually keep his promise.

When he entered the room, he was greeted by many other students who are busy with their own business. Some were asking their mothers to help them tying their belts. Although the newly enrolled taekwondo students didn't have their test, they still need to participate. He can see some white belters running around the room. He ignored them and go to the other side where their assigned lockers are located. Kaunti lamang ang mga tao sa loob at kadalasan ay mga katulad niyang studyante rin na nagpapalit ng damit.

He opened his locker and put his bag inside. Kinuha niya ang kaniyang uniform mula sa loob ng kan'yang locker bago ito muling isinara.

"There you are kuya! Mommy and I was looking for you tapos nandito ka lang pala kuya! Bakit kuya di ka pa nagchange ng uniform mo? And...why do you look so tall? What happend to you ku...ya…-"

Nang humarap si CJ ay nanlaki ang mga mata ng batang kan'yang kaharap. Nakakunot ang noong pinanood niya ito at hinintay ito na muling magsalita. He didn't know her, that's for sure. She seems to be four or five years old and she really talks a lot. The little girl have the same eye color as him and her hazel eyes shined as she stared at him wide eyed. Nakapig-tail ang buhok nito at nakasuot ng lolita dress. Para itong manika na maliit at kung hindi kikilos ay aakalain mong isa itong laruan.

"Do I know you kid? Baka nagkamali ka ng taong kinausap." masungit na tanong niya dito.

Napakurap-kurap ito sa kan'yang mata at pilit soyang sinusuri. She circled and scrutinized him from head to toe. Nainis siya dahil sa paulit-ulit na pag-ikot nito sa kan'ya and she even compared their heights while putting her hand above her head.

"Do you have something to say? If not! I'll leave!"
dahil hindi na siya nakatiis ay pasinghal niya itong tinanong.

Akmang tatalikod siya nang mapansin niya itong naluluhang tiningnan siya.  Hanggang sa bumagsak na ang mga luha nito. Pinagtitinginan na sila ng ibang mga bata na nasa loob ng locker room.

"Y-you are n-not my kuya. My kuya is nice and won't s-shout at me. Y-you're bad and mean kasi you s-shouted at me. I w-want my kuya but you are not my kuya. W-where is my kuya." she said while sobbing.

She kept wiping her face as her tears came flowing down and searched for her brother. Her little face was wet with tears. The face of the kid in front of her made her cry even more. He looked exactly like her kuya but he isn't her kuya. She's almost out of breath from crying and the kid that has her kuya's face tried to touch her but she would immediately avoid him.

"Ayah! What happened? Why are you here? I was inside the cr."

She looked from where the voice was coming and saw her brother who already put his uniform on. Her world brightened when she saw him and run towards him. She hugged him like she didn't see him for a long time. CJ assumed that they are twins because they looked very alike. The boy also have a hazel eyes like him and the girl.