IX

Nako glared at Yuri, before turning to Yena. "Do you know why I covered up for Eunbi?"

Yena did not respond. She knew that Nako was involved and now that her cover was blown, there was no need to cooperate fully with Nako. Yena pounced on Nako, both bodies sprawling across the floor. Nako was quick to get up, but Yena, too, was quick. Yena grabbed Nako and tossed her across the room.

Yuri and Chaeyeon restrained Yena, who struggled to move. Sakura went to check on Nako, who was bleeding slightly on her forehead.

"You covered up for Eunbi," Yena said. "Do you think we are going to trust you, Doctor?"

Nako chuckled as she got up, smirking at Yena. "Look at you. Desperately trying to escape. I won't turn you over to the police if you just cooperate."

"Shut up!" Yena lost it. She got loose from Yuri and Chaeyeon's grip and threw a punch at Nako, who flew towards the corner of the room. 

"Yea, I am the imposter! But you are the accomplice. Do you know why I chose to be the imposter? To finally lure out the real inclement killer. You exposed yourself right here. I will no longer deny that I killed Noe. But I am sure you know why it was Noe out of all people."

"What do you mean by that Yena?" asked Sakura, who was utterly confused by all the fighting.

"Noe works for Eunbi. A spy in the school. Yujin found out 4 weeks ago. Noe was getting information about Hyewon and Minju and I thought that if we managed to kill Noe, we can put a stop to Eunbi's plan. But it didn't work. Hyewon is dead. Minju, luckily, is hiding in Hitomi's house."

"What are you gonna do now, Yena? Kill me?" Nako asked, giggling psychotically. 

Yena kicked her in the face, knocking Nako out. "Grab something to tie her up," Yena instructed. "We can't let her get away."

Chaeyeon did not move and instead, she asked, "You, Yujin and Yuri work together?"

Yena nodded. 

"But why kill Noe? And is it true that you guys ate her?"

"Yes," Yena said, pursing her lips. "What you need to understand is that in order to fully replicate a killer, you got to do everything according to the blueprint. Eunbi ate her victims. It was only right for us to do so. I admit that our hands aren't clean. But we have a purpose. If you want our other friends to live, including you and Sakura, then I suggest you work with us. And relax. we won't eat any more humans."

"She's right," Sakura said. "We gotta move before Eunbi finds Minju. Or worse, us."