𝟭

chapter 1

Caroline and Klaus sat on the couch with Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol. Kol had come back a week ago and the family decided to have a game night, and as much as Rebekah hated it, Klaus invited Caroline.

"I don't understand why the blonde bimbo is here," Rebekah said. Crossing her arms over her heat and puffing we are angry with a breath of air.

"Because this blonde bimbo is dating your brother," Caroline replied smugly, pecking a kiss on Klaus's cheek.

"Rebekah come off it." Kol said smacking his sister in the shoulder, "I was under the impression that we where playing bloody games."

"Well, we have a few options dear brother. Monopoly, Sorry, Truth or Dare, or 30 Questions." Elijah
professionally spoke as he pulled out the games.

"I say we do a group vote."

"Agreed that seems like a reasonable solution to this predicament." Elijah started, "Rebekah and Kol what would you prefer to play?"

"I fancy 30 questions."

"No you bloody wanker Truth or dare."

The two siblings bickered relentlessly as Klaus pulled Caroline closer to him, nuzzling his nose into her neck while whispering, "we could leave all this and go upstairs."

Caroline suppressed a moan and shook her head reluctantly, "No we should stay, Kol is only home for a couple of days."

Sighing Klaus nodded, pulling Caroline until she was practically on top of his lap.

"Get a room!" The youngest two yelled.

"Shut your trap or I'll dagger you," Klaus growled, only stopping when Caroline gave him a hard look.

"What would you two like to play?" Elijah interrupted the couple.

"I'll play whatever. My preference isn't the matter."

"Well, I do have a preference. My vote goes for truth or dare." Caroline said, mocking Klaus's voice when saying 'preference' with a bad accent.

"Then with a score of 2 to 1 Truth or dare it is."