𝟮𝟬

chapter 20

Rebekah walked into The Grill to see just what she had planned, Matt and Stefan, talking.

"Hello, boys." She spoke seductively, her pink tongue slapping itself against the bottom lip.

"You," Matt growled angrily, trying to come at her but getting stopped by a calm Stefan.

"Hello, Beks." He said, smiling quite fondly.

Bekah and Stefan had a moment a couple of months back. Ever since Bekah had been crushing on the Salvatore.

"I was wondering if you two wanted to hang out? I'm only in town for a small while and I wanted to just chill." She said happily, watching Stefan's eyes look towards her lips.

"I actually have a shift for the rest of the night but if you guys stay here I can still talk," Matt said, watching like a third wheel as Stefan offered the blonde his hand and took her to a booth.

-

"I've missed you," Rebekah said with a gentle smile, placing her manicured hands atop his.

"Beks you know we can't do this. Not again." Stefan said, removing his hand to push back a strand of her golden locks.

"Why not. I'm only in town for a while," she started, playing her long fingers up his arm before continuing, "We should make the best of it."

Stefan and Rebekah sped to the door, her body twisted and contorted against his own.

Her lips played against his and she kissed in a desperate rhythm. The lust evident and both knew how desperately they needed this.

How desperately they needed each other.