𝟭𝟬

chapter 10

"Beks!" Caroline yelled as she saw the original snap Tyler's neck, and pull the stake out. The wound healing quickly.

"Jesus Caroline what happened!" Rebekah said, pulling her hands up and helping her stand.

"Tyler was just mad at me." Caroline lied through her teeth, hiding the bite mark close to her body.

Caroline didn't want to ruin things with Nik. Not when things had been so so good. She was worried he wouldn't trust her. Worried he would kill her friends.

"I'm going to rip his heart out." Rebekah's veins popped out in black before feeling a gentle hand resting on her shoulder.

"He's not worth it."

Sighing Rebekah nodded, "Your right. Niklaus might not be so forgiving though."

Sighing Caroline looked at her, "I'm pulling a girl code okay? Please don't tell him. I don't need him worrying."

"Caroline he worries about you either way." Seeing her seriously unamused expression Beks sighed, "deal."

"We also can't tell him about this," Caroline sighed and showed the spreading bite mark.

"CAROLINE! His blood is the only thing that can heal that!" Rebekah shrieked, grabbing her arm and examining the bite.

"Then we get his blood another way," Caroline said, pulling her arm back and cradling the injury.

"Caroline," Beks said, her voice a clear wavering unsure.

"C'mon it'll be a fun girl thing! Ya know like 'save the blonde before she dies!" Caroline said with unsure laughter.

"Fine. But if we cant get it in 1 day we tell Klaus."

"Deal."