𝟱

chapter 5

"I like the blue one!" Rebekah said, currently talking to her about the surprise party she was throwing to celebrate getting their city back.

"I wore blue last time we had a dance though! I wouldn't be caught dead looking like a one-trick pony." Caroline said, digging through the clearance rack.

"Why are you looking at the cheap things," Bekah asked, clearly agitated by the lack of options.

"Because I left most of my money at Mystic Falls and still can't manage going back there."

"Have you met the Mikaelson family! We're bloody rolling in it." Bekah said gasping as she saw the red-flowered dress, "you have to wear this! It's absobloodylutely perfect! Nik will turn to jello when he sees you in this!"

Caroline turned around to look at it, gasping as she saw it, "i-it's perfect!" She squealed, quickly losing that excitement when she saw the price.

"Bekah I can't afford this." Caroline sighed and put it back, "maybe you can wear it." Caroline knew if Rebekah wore that dress she'd be jealous as hell. She did not need another Elena dress-stealer repeat.

"I'll pay for it!" And before she could disagree Bekah was out the door with the dress, leaving a black credit card on the table.

"REBEKAH!" Caroline yelled, running after her.