𝟳

chapter 7

Caroline walked into Klaus's bedroom to see him sketching and facing the window. Walking up behind him Caroline put her fingers in front of his dim blue eyes.

"Guess who," Caroline said, kissing his cheek gently, causing Klaus to softly groan in agreement.

"Hmm, I wonder who love." Klaus empathized love as he grabbed her hands and kissed each and every fingertip.

"I have a surprise for you actually." Caroline bit her lip nervously as Klaus swiveled around to face her, setting his sketchbook aside.

Klaus's eyes shined with adoration and sparkled with love. His mouth was set in a smile and his hands held Caroline's feather-soft.

"Love you look absolutely astonishing," Klaus spoke with such sincerity Caroline's cheeks burned.

"Well, you have to go change into a suit. I'm taking you on a date." Caroline said, smiled diabolically.

"Well love why don't you help me get dressed?" He smirked flirtatiously as she pulled his shirt up slightly, dragging her long nails across his hard abs.

"I would love to," Caroline whispered, her tongue flicking against his lips.

Dragging his top-up halfway Caroline played with the hems, her long delicate fingers teasing his stomach, causing a growl to escape his lips.

"Bloody hell Love you don't know what you do to me." He growled as he grabbed her torso, pulling her into his lips.

The kiss was gentle and soft at first but quickly turned into something more. A lust and urge that neither wanted to control.

She moaned into his mouth as he ran his fingers down her neck, going further and further until- "CAROLINE HURRY UP!" Rebekah shrieked. 

Breaking away from the lustful trap Caroline grabbed the blindfold from her purse and started doing it around his eyes. His face was frustrated, sexually frustrated.

"Love why don't we just skip the date and stay in for the night."

"No way Jose we are gonna do this date." She said making sure the blindfold was fitting.

"Shouldn't I get dressed then love. I can't look like shambles compared to you. Even if you'll always be the most breathtaking woman in the room."

"Oh shush and get dressed you flirt," Caroline said a blush coming in her face.