𝟭𝟳

chapter 17

Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah walked through the Mystic Falls Forest. It'd been 1 day since Klaus had received the video and they had devised a plan.

Kol was the distraction. He would kidnap Jeremy. (Partly because he wanted revenge) and that would distract Elena and Bonnie, both of whom loved the youngest Gilbert dearly.

Rebekah was going to deal with Stefan and Matt. Since she had been crushing on both of them.

Elijah and Klaus were going to get Caroline. Klaus for obvious reasons and Elijah because he considered Caroline family. And no messed with his family.

Breaking up in different groups the set of them went off.

-

Caroline was out of the chair and sitting on the hard floor, glaring at the small shot glass filled with blood.

Her dark veins growing she quickly drank it and chucked the glass against the bars.

Caroline got a hard glare from Damon who was watching the whole ordeal with large pupils.

"Watch it blondie." The man said, spraying her with vervain water.

"You know the real reason she dumped out sorry ass was that whenever she dumped you or you guys fought you went on a killing spree!" Caroline yelled, bracing herself to get hurt.

Damon replied with deep blue eyes and walked out of the room sneering at her.

"Weird." She mumbled under her breath.

Suddenly a man walked into the room. Caroline immediately recognized who it was.

"Mikael."