If It's a Competition, I Would Win

INT. COTERIE - KITCHEN - NIGHT

The Coterie kitchen has gone silent. Callie, Malika, Alice, and Davia look at Mariana in utter shock and surprise as to what just came out of her mouth.

CALLIE
Mariana.

MALIKA
You did what?

ALICE
You're boss? As in, the boss you have feelings for?

DAVIA
I'll take that glass of wine now.

Alice starts to get up to get Davia a glass, but Davia waves her off, grabbing the bottle from the middle of the table. She puts the bottle to her mouth, taking a big swig as she sits down next to Alice.

CALLIE
When did this happen?

MARIANA
Last night after Trap Heals.

ALICE
You had sex with your boss at work?

DAVIA
Oh my god.

MARIANA
I was upset about everything that's happened with Raj I just... I wasn't thinking straight.

CALLIE
This is really really bad, Mariana.

MARIANA
Obviously, Evan is my boss!!

ALICE
This is real, right? Cause I'm pretty drunk right now.

DAVIA
Oh honey, it's real.

Davia takes another sip from the wine bottle. Malika puts her hands on her head.

MALIKA
I'm going to bed, I'll be able to think clearer when I'm sober. Goodnight.

Malika gets up from the table and walks towards her loft.

ALICE
I'm so going to regret this tomorrow. I'm beat, goodnight.

Alice gets up from the table and slowly walks towards her loft. Mariana rubs her eyes, she suddenly feels overwhelmed and hot.

MARIANA
I need more wine.

Davia holds the bottle up in the air away from Callie and Mariana.

DAVIA
No, you two need to sleep. Come on, bedtime.

CALLIE
(whines)
Your no fun.

DAVIA
I know.

Davia watches Mariana and Callie stumble towards their respective rooms as she walks over to her own loft, shutting the door. She takes a sip from the wine bottle that remains in her hand.

INT. COTERIE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Alice rubs her face as she sits at the table drinking a glass of water. Dennis walks in with two coffees and a brown paper bag filled with breakfast foods. Dennis looks over at Alice and chuckles.

DENNIS
Rough night?

ALICE
(groans)
I have a hangover the size of a big red juicy pimple.

Dennis makes a face of disgust.

ALICE
Sorry... to much detail?

Isabella strolls out of her loft and into the kitchen.

ISABELLA
Good morning.

ALICE
Morning.

ISABELLA
Hmm something smells good.

Alice points to Dennis holding the two coffees and the bag of food. Isabella looks at Dennis and smiles ever so slyly.

ISABELLA
I thought you were the cook around here? At least, that's what I've heard.