Ruin This Friendship

INT. COTERIE - ROOF - EARLY MORNING

Callie walks out to the roof, wearing a black two piece swimsuit as she tosses her towel on one of the near by lounge chairs. She watches Gael as he was swimming laps, finally coming up for air. Callie smiles at him. She walks over and steps into the pool, getting just her feet wet. She clenches her teeth.

CALLIE
Ohh that's cold.

Gael smiles, as he swims towards her.

GAEL
You want to know what's even colder?

Gael reaches up, grabbing Callie's hand, and tries to pull her in. Callie tries to resist.

CALLIE
Gael, no!!

Gael yanks her arm again and this time Callie starts to fall in. She screams as she goes into the water. Gael laughs. Callie's head pops back up, as she splashes him.

CALLIE
Your such an ass!!

Gael and Callie laugh as they continue to splash each other. Gael swims over to Callie, grabbing her and pulling her under. They both pop their heads back up, as they laugh at one another. They continue swimming around the pool.

INT. SPECKULATE - EVAN'S OFFICE - EARLY MORNING

Mariana walks into Evan's office, shutting the door behind her. She tosses her bag on the ground, walking over to him. He spins in his chair so he is facing her.

EVAN
Thank you for coming in early on such short notice.

MARIANA
What's going on?

EVAN
I found another glitch in the—

Mariana looks at Evan's office door, peering through the windows. Evan stops talking as he watches Mariana.

MARIANA
Is anyone else here?

EVAN
No it's just us. Why?

Mariana looks at Evan, a sneaky smile spreads across her face.

MARIANA
Hmm...

Mariana slowly starts walking towards Evan. She loops one leg over his leg as she sits down on top of him. Evan leans back slightly as Marians leans down. She kisses him rather quickly as he moves his hands up to her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

INT. COTERIE - DENNIS' LOFT - EARLY MORNING

Dennis sits on his already made bed as he looks down at the journal is his hands. He is writing something down when Davia quietly walks in, shutting the door behind her.

DAVIA
Hey.

Dennis looks up, surprised to see her down in his loft.

DENNIS
Hey. What are you doing down here at this time of morning?

Davia slowly walks over to him.

DAVIA
I couldn't sleep.

DENNIS
Me neither.

Davia grabs the notebook and pencil that are in Dennis' hand and sets them on his nightstand. Dennis looks up at her.

DENNIS
Don't you have to get ready for work?

DAVIA
I don't have to leave for a few more hours.

Dennis nods, as Davia steps right up to him. She shoves him lightly as he falls back down onto his bed. She climbs on top of him, as she sits up on his waist. She leans down, hovering over him. Davia flips her hair to one side as Dennis looks up at her.