The run in

That's abyss at the top
It starts when left of
Bell's POV
When I woke up I heard the door close my guess is that Beau left to the dungeon. I turned to my left to find Abyss waking up I shoot a glance to my right to find Belagoss waking up to when I got up I turned around to look at my two dragons saying how would you two like to go to the dungeon both Abyss and Belagoss looked at me with excitement in there eyes.we can go once I get my daggers situated on my belt after a few minutes of moving them around I decided that I liked them behind me after I figured that out I grabbed Abyss and Belagoss and put them on my shoulders leaving the abandoned church I was heading to the dungeon .When I found the entrance I saw a large group of adventures cheering. As I was in my mind thinking Belagoss was talking to me he said that it might be a good idea if I where to be carful about using them I asked why then Abyss jumped in saying that not all people are ok of me having tamed dragons . I realized that I jot lucky with Hestias and Beaus reaction to it . After my realization of how dangerous it could be if people found out . When I saw Raul I ran over to him asking what was going on . Well the Loki fimilia are going on an expedition said Raul . I only replied ok . I left the guy alone as headed in to the dungeon when I got to the 30th floor I was attacked by a horde of minotaurs I let Abyss and Belagoss become full size to help me there where fire and lightning everywhere as I was slashing at the monsters I heard a loud noise coming down but I only thought that it was me and my dragons causing so much noise when I turned around to start gathering the crystals when I got about my bag full of the crystals and monster drops I saw a girl rush dow the staircase she looked beautiful with her golden hair and eyes with her pale skin . When she looked at me then noticed the two dragons by me starting to move in front to protect me I only said Abyss , Belagoss calm down she didn't do anything yet after they moved out of the way she looked at me asking why the dragons are not attacking me I only laughed at what she said and replied they are my dragons this is Abyss and this is Belagoss my dragons after I said that that became small and climbed onto my shoulders while she looked shocked I was still collecting the monster drops and crystals after my bag was full I was about to leave when Abyss said that that should turn invisible to Belagoss and that did one the footsteps got onto the floor I was on they only looked shocked at the girls who was frozen from shock a werewolf came up to me grabbing the caller of my shirt he asked what I did to her I only said let go of me now but he didn't so I grabbed his wrist and broke it after him freaking out two Amazon's came out and attacked me I quickly kicked one back into a wall while I grabbed the others arm and through her to the ground while I did this I noticed Raul I screamed hi Raul he looked at me shocked while some blond pallum walked up to me asking what I was doing I shoot him a look a said if your the leader of the group keep them calm I broke the werewolves wrist because he wouldn't let me go then there's these two who attacked me randomly so I defended myself he had a furious look and said what level are you I just grinned and replied I'm a level 7 how about you he had a shocked look all do though .i-I-I'm a level 6 replied the pallum I just laughed well you might want to go back and cancel you expedition because your all pissing me of well all but Raul this was a shock for them and someone shot some kind of magic I looked the way the magic came from it was a short orange haired elf . To them it appeared I disappeared until I slammed the girl into the wall leaving her Unconscious every one was shocked to see my speed I looked at the pallum and asked his name go looked at me and and replied I'm Finn who are you I looked hi in the eyes and said I'm Bell nice to meet you after I said my name more people attacked me Finn tried to stop them but failed I just said Abyss , Belagoss do you two want some exercise they then appeared and grew into there full size scarring the Loki fimilea a bit but still trying to attack me . After a few shoots of fire and lightning everyone was down except the girl , Finn and Raul I looked at the 3 that where still up and said if you tell anyone about my dragons you will regret it . Finn just nodded without making eye contact as soon as I was about to leave I asked hey girl what's your name she replied.m-m-my n-n-name is Aiz . This confused me but didn't bother me to my . I headed to the surface when I reached the surface I handed in my monster drops and the crystals I got about 20 000 from it I headed back into the dungeon to see if they left safely when I got to the 30th floor nobody was ther so I headed back up on my way to go home I found a bar I walked inside and asked a girl in the uniform (she had blue hair and eyes ) if there where any booths that allow animals she showed me to a both I told Abyss and Belagoss that that can come on out and stop hiding when they appeared I set them on the table to eat when thy girl walked over again I read her name tag str I asked sue can I get the special please she replied with yes it'll be with you in a minute sir . After I got my food which was spaghetti with two bowls for Abuss and Belagoss I split it so the two have the same while I was eating a group came in I recognized them after I was done eating and Abyss and Belagoss where two I put them on my shoulders and walked to the counter and paid them for my meal when I was about to leave I heard a drunk werewolf bad mouthing me . I heard hey Aiz would your really go out with someone like that or me I just chuckled a bit after hearing him complaining about his broken wrist and some more bad mouthing from him I decided to tell Belagoss to go and fly to there table he did and when he landed I watched what would happen when I seen everyone freaked out except 4 of them the werewolf and two Amazons and some red haired girl after thinking a bit I came to the conclusion they she was the goddess Loki. I walked over to there table and grabbed Belagoss and put him back on my shoulder and told him telepathically good job when they seen me pick him up the 4 that weren't in shock got mad at me until that where told by Finn to sit down when they heard him say that that gave him a questioned look when he then looked at me asking what I want I laughed saying what can't talk to you guys . Finn then shoot me a concerned look asking what about I replied by whispering in his ear I want that apology for attacking me he only jumped at what I said when I was doing that the werewolf and Amazons then recognized me and started shaking in fear for what I would do while the goddess started to look concerned for the rest of the people at the table then realized I was the one who beat up her fimilia for self-defence from them she started to shake thing that this was going to become a fimilia war over that while Aiz finally looked at me with a red tint on her cheeks to the surprise of the rest of the table who noticed .
Aiz- how did you get so strong Bell she asked .
I only said that's something I don't like talking about . Finn trued to quiet her Down I looked at him and said don't I won't start a fimilia war and it was a good question and calm down I did what I did to defend myself I only want an apology from your fimilia so I'm going to your place to get it with you .

 Finn trued to quiet her Down I looked at him and said don't I won't start a fimilia war and it was a good question  and calm down I did what I did to defend myself I only want an apology from your fimilia so I'm going to your place to get it with...

That's what Belagoss looks like