The end

Last time
Your father was strong said Aiz

Now
Bell's Pov
"Is there more mom" asked a white haired girl who was with a blonde woman and boy .

After looking at them for a minute I realized those two must be my kids and Aiz my wife .

"Well your dad he" I cut her off

Well I'm like me I said getting the three to look at me Aiz instinctively jumped up and started crying on my shoulder.

"W-w-what happened I was told you where killed"asked Aiz

Flashback
After my fight with the one eyed black dragon I had my head hit really hard and I fell into a deep sleep or rather Acoma .( so sleep for 4 years and 4 months)

"Bell , bell ,BELL" yelled Belagoss

"What" I say barely in a whisper

"we need to move now" said Belagoss

I looked around to see I was laying in a pool of my own blood with some of Belagoss's mixed in and we where covered in rocks . And his wing was crushed.

I sat up and started digging moving rock by rock to let me and Belagoss free it took a few minutes for me to get out and then I started moving the rocks again to free the dragon I brought with me after and hour of digging I managed to free him .

"Belagoss we are killing that dragon" I yelled getting a node from him

"Let's hurry and kill the bartered" he said in a sharp and cold tone

The two of us headed to lower floors burning any monsters that stepped near us . One by one anything and everything was killed in the dungeon this took about three months of making it down and killing the monsters . One we where done with our fights there was always a mark or it could be called burn and battle loot But there was always something left behind to let others know we where alive if they made it this far in the dungeon. We ended up reaching floor 90 when we saw the same dragon or know as one eyed black dragon.

"Belagoss get ready" I yelled

"Already am" he retorted

Once I heard the I ran at the black dragon with my partner behind me . I pulled my slightly dulled knifes out in an upward slash clipping a wing while Belagoss used his hand and clawed more out of the other side .

"Can't fly now can you ya basted" I said in an icy tone .

I the continued slashing at the enemy dragon while I was avoiding each hit bu backing up . I stoped for a second only to receive a pair of claws hitting my chest in a vertical slash . I looked down to se blood gushing from the inflicted wound . I jumped back as heat arose from where I was to se Belagoss and the one eyed black dragon both shot a massive fire ball at each other , once they hit each other ther was an explosion with a heat wave surging through the air "fire bolt" I yelled adding to belagoss's fire making it slightly stronger the the others.

As the dragon was hit with the fire all that could be heard was a loud scream like sound coming from it .

Flashback end
"And that's how I'm alive aiz" I said

" we all that matters is that your still hear let head home now" said the two kids

" There right bell" Aiz said softly

"Ya let's go" I said tiredly

————————————————————————

And that's the end of this story I hope you all enjoyed this and I wanted to thank the people who have been reading this from when I first started it and the ones that joined later on . (So like everyone who was reading this book )