A Night

This chapter takes place right where we left of
Bells POV
So I'm going to your fimilia mansion I said enthusiastically while everyone else shudder at what I said .

Time skip after dinner
At the Loki fimilia mansion
Wow this place is big then I expected.ok so what do you want bell said Finn . Ohh that yay I just want to go on your next expedition I replied and when is it I questioned . That's in a few weeks when the fimilia finished recovering from attacking you and sorry again for that said Aiz in a somewhat flustered tone what confused most who heard it but not bell he only thought it was natural for her to talk like that after I heard the time I was about to leave when a sudden sleep deprivation hit me and I fainted.

Aiz's POV
I was a bit sad when I saw Bell starting to leave I turned around and heard something slam on the ground t shoot around and saw bell passed out on the ground . Rivera said that we should put him in my bed to sleep when I heard her say that I started to blush a bit then Tiona and Tione just agreed and stated the me and hi will have to share a bed because of his pet dragons. Garth grabbed bell while what I know where Abyss and Belagoss where on Bell . Garth got to my room and placed bell on the bed and left while the two dragons where sleeping against the wall . Everyone decided to go to sleep I was about to crawl into bed when I heard him start moving a bit so I quickly got into bed and felt a massive heat rush up to my cheeks , my heartbeat was getting faster I decided to ignore it and go to bed

Bell's POV
When I opened eyes I saw a room I didn't recognize then I felt the two dragons next to me on my left both of them that calmed me down until I felt someone now cuddling me I didn't really care so I fell back asleep . . . I woke up a second time felling someone on top of me when I looked I realized it was Aiz I tried to push her of me and to the side to only find out she has a really tight grip on me so I fell asleep again. . . For the third time i woke up not only was she still on top of me but now she was try to kiss me I know I couldn't move her so I tried to move my head out of the way but it didn't exactly work she was still kissing me so I let it be and fell back asleep . . . This time when I woke up I found Aiz moved and let go of me so I quickly grabbed Abyss and Belagoss and to thank the Loki fimilia for letting me sleep and not waking me up from when I passed out . I leave the room and found Finn I thanked him but he told me I looked like something was making out with me I told him what happened and he just laughed about it and told the rest of the people in the dining hall .i was then going to leave when Aiz came dow and said that I looked like I didn't sleep well I replied with well yay Aiz I don't think I would with you sleeping on top of me and trying to make out with me in your sleep . When she heard this her small blush turned her into a deep from a pink tint to her whole face to a deep crimson . I was out the door and about to be out the gate to leave when Aiz jumped on me snuggling her face into my chest which confused me of why she would do that . I was trying to get up but she wouldn't let me go so I tried pushing her of I didn't work so I stayed there waiting for her to let me go looking at the door I see Finn and some green haired elf laughing about the position I'm in . While an orange haired elf and a white haired werewolf where looking at me like that are going to kill me . Aiz finally looking up at me said go into the city with me . I just looked at her a said ok but can you get off of me and I also need to head home to tell some people what happened and explain why I wasn't able to go home last night . When I finished saying that she quickly got of me and went to get ready I shouted that I would be back in a hour to pick her up . Aiz just looked at me with a huge smile and said ok see you in an hour . I left the Loki estate to tell Beau and heastia why I wasn't home last night and what happened they both athe the same time said oh so you got a date well we got you some clothes because you always where the same outfit I then looked at the two asking what was a date the replied it's when a guy and a girl go to town air the city together but there's more then that they replied. so I put the clothes that they got me a pair of blue jeans a white shirt and a crimson button shirt to go over the white one with out being done up ( the crimson shirt is pretty much a plaid shirt but a solid colour) I was ready to head back to the Loki fimilia estate .

Aiz's POV
When I tackled bell and just laid there it felt nice I didn't want to move I wanted to stay there forever but I know I wouldn't be able to so I looked at him after a few minutes and asked him to go into the city with me when he said yes I jumped up and rushed to get ready I ran  to the bathroom to take a shower when I finished I dried myself and headed to my room when I got there someone put a dress on my bed it looked Beautiful it was white with a few gold Lining on it I put it on and scrounged around for something I didn't think I would use before but now I want to try it I was digging throw one of my dresser drawers looking for some perfume I got as a gift when I found it I sprayed a bit on me brushed my hair I was ready to go out with him .