The unexpected

Where skipping the night
Bell's POV
I got out of bed with the two dragons on my shoulders and headed outside to find there where adventures waiting.
Adventurer 1 : that's him get him
After he said that I was punching and kicking the adventurers knocking them out after a few where out cold the others ran away leaving me there above the knocked out adventures I then left them on the ground.

Time skip
I heard there is a god meeting said Hestia. Is that so when I replied. Well it's a different kind and it's tonight she said . What kind I asked . Well it's a dance . I'll bring beau and you come as an ambassador for the Zeus fimilia she said . All right

Later that night
Where finally hear I said while walking into the building.I sat down after finding a seat on the balcony and just waited for something interesting to happen when Hermes walked towards me and started talking. Bell right why aren't you dancing he said . I never learned to dance I was always training as a kid never really having free time . So you won't mind if I asked Aiz to dance he said . Why would I , it's not like I make decisions for her . So I'll be going then . Hermes then walked towards Aiz and said miss Aiz Wallenstein my I have this dance . When he said this she looked at me for a second then back at Hermes. Ohh I'm sorry but I have to go now but it would be rude of me to leave a lady ahh that's it how about you bell take my place with this dance . What I said loud enough for him to hear me . I have to be going now so bell come and dance with Aiz hear he said . Hermes then walked towards me and whispered don't make me look bad so go and dance with her . I then walked towards Aiz . Miss Aiz may I have this dance I said while putting my hand out to her . And she responded by nodding her head and placing her hand on mine . We then walked towards the dance floor she then said , bell I never danced before.  this would also be my first time dancing I said with a big smile  . while walking towards the floor still when we got there I only copied what I seen others doing while still holding eye contact. Once The song finished Apollo then came out of a room with his fimilia behind him he said hello everyone I hope that your having fun tonight as we are doing are best so you would. Although I have a question for Hestia I would like a fimilia war for bell . Before Hestia could reply I said I accept your war but I'm not part of the Hestia fimilia. After that was said everyone started to leave . And I was to but then I heard someone saying bell wait I turned around to see Aiz running towards me . Yes Aiz I said . But before I could fully turn around I felt two arms wrapping around me . I just had a gift for you she said with a slight smile. You didn't need to get me a- I was cut of by Aiz putting her lips against mine while I was blushing madly she then removed her lips from mine and whispered if you win this fimilia war you'll get more . This left me a shad of red that hasn't been discovered yet and managed to stutter out I-I-I was p-p-p-playing on w-w-winning already. She was hen left with Loki and I left with beau and Hestia.