War game and more

(So before I do anything I want to apologize for not having this done sooner and I will have this story finished soon as I have an ending that I like made up in my mind )
(Also this will start at the beginning of the war game )
Bells POV
I stand awaiting for the game to start .
"Hey abyss , Belagoss how about we reveal you today" I asked

"Now are you going to have us all attack at once bell" asked abyss

"You know it" I said

"Begin" someone yelled over something

And soon two invisible creatures shown them selves one big red dragon and another Black Sea serpent. "Ready" I asked and got the two nodding there heads . "Fire" I yelled

At that moment large balls of fire and electricity where flying towards the castle. And done I said with a smile appearing on my face and my two companions shrunk to be able to walk on there own .

I the walked away leaving the broken familia in the broken castle.

Time skip (I know that was small but I did it )

"Hey it's the dragon tamer" yelled one of the pedestrians

After that people where all talking about me and my two dragons . I just ignored them and headed to where I agreed to meet the Loki fimilia after the war game after all I let Hestia decided on the Apollo fimilias fate .

"Nice job bell" said Finn

And soon we headed into the hostess of fertility talking about something random.

Once the place was closed we headed to there manor.Once there Aiz dragged me to her room and belagoss and abyss had their own shelter made for them to sleep in .

After Aiz soon thrown me on the bed (I'm not writing lemon so use imagineatio) I was soon laying on the bed with Aiz who had her head on my chest and was sleeping peacefully.

Time skip one month
"Aiz your not aloud to come on this expedition neather are you abyss , you Aiz are pregnant and you abyss just payed two eggs" I explained to them .

"Fine" Aiz scoffed

Then the rest of us headed to the dungeon aiming for the 75th floor .

we where about to reach the 60th when a one eyed black dragon attacked , I noticed how it looked and soon everyone else did too it wasn't any dragon but the one eyed black dragon. I looked over to see Belagoss wide eyed ."run" I yelled at the Loki fimilia, the seemed to understand as the ran down the stairs ( tell me dose the dungeon go up or down ) .

The enemy dragon sent fire my way , but the n a nick of time I managed to evade the attack "Belagoss let's kick this things ass" I yelled

"Yes we will" Belagoss said with a sadistic grin

And soon there where two waves a fire blasted at the damned dragon but they both only nicked its wings, making its flying slower , I ran at the black dragon before me with two daggers in hand slashing and thrust then at it only getting a few hits in and not very deep wounds. The black dragon flew into the air and hitting stone pillars making some rocks fall down .

The fallen rocks fell on me and Belagoss encaseing is in a rock tomb and then I fell into the black abyss with a warm liquid around me

Rivera pov
Me and the rest of the people on the expedition ran back to where bell was fighting the one eyed black dragon only to see a pool of a crimson liquid/blood and a pile of rocks with no dragons or bell to be seen . "Bell" I yelled worried. After not getting a response I saw in the pile of rocks was a red dragon wing . "No it can't be" I said looking at the pile of rocks and a certainly dead bell and Belagoss.

"Rivera were leaving the dungeon to tell Aiz the news" Finn said softly and I could only nod my head as I fallowed them out the dungeon.

Once we got to Aiz and bell's new house Finn knocked on the door with Aiz opening it . And once she saw us she spoke "where's bell" she asked

"Aiz , we believe bell was killed by the one eyed black dragon" Finn said softly

Aiz fell to the ground sobbing as she lost a person she loved died .

Five years later
Aiz pov
"Mom can you tell us about dad" asked a blonde haired by with crimson red eyes

"Yay can you" asked a white haired girl with dark golden eyes

The two kids names where Benjamin/Ben(the boy) and Abby (the girl) the two kids where also holding a reddish black wyvern as partners the two names where shadow and spit fire .

"Well he was the strongest person I knew" I explained but then I saw something that was extraordinary.

————————————————————————
Now I am done with this chapter let me know what you think and I'm sorry for not updating in a while I was having a bit of writer's block and also had to decide where I wanted to take the story.