00

SUMMARY

The Flores family were not upper class; they defined upper class. It was a great shock to all when their large estate burned in flames and the entire family burned with it. Other then poor 19-year-old Kai Flores, heir to the Flores' business.

Kai Flores yearned for a simple, carefree life. One where he could enjoy the books and nature around him without having to worry about constantly being killed. His wish arrived, but in the form of a raven haired beauty with the darkest blues eyes he had ever seen.

Too bad nobody ever told Kai that the prettiest ones hurt you the most.

BLURB

"Not this time." He placed his hands around her waist and backed her up against the wall. He pushed himself so they were touching torso to torso.

"Kai, please, I -" He cut her off by tilting her head towards his.

"Roddy, I'm here for you. Despite the way you reacted, I'd say those words over and over again. I do love you."

"Don't say that. You can't." Roddy was turning red. She didn't even know how to react. Kai ignored her.

"I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I'll love you tomorrow. I'm here for you, alright?" She nodded and he leaned in closer to her. "You don't have to say it back, but know that I'll always be here for you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I hope you enjoy reading about my characters as much as I enjoyed writing them. I love comments, so feel free to drop your opinions, ideas, suggestions, corrections, or really anything you feel while you read this. I love you all!