Hello, Young Prince | Human!Simba x Human!Reader

A/n: I haven't done one of these yet. I luv this art, I should do a whole story on it. Should I? Leave what u think in the comments!
=•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•=
"Crap! I'm running late!" Y/n exclaimed scrambling to put a shirt on. She overslept and she was not going to hear the end of it from a certain someone. Y/n is a foreigner from a big bustling city and her parents thought it was a good idea to take a trip to Africa, to Y/n, she thought to wasn't going to interesting.

She bumped into her dad. "Hey there, squirt. Where are you off to in such a rush?" He asked. "Huh, well dad. I met a new friend the other day and I overslept, they're going to never let me live it down. So, I have to go, see ya!" She explained to her dad running passed her dad. "That kid, what am I going to with her." Y/n's dad uttered.

The sun was in mid-morning by the time Y/n came to a large tree to catch her breath. "It's still too early to be running." She said to herself. A rustle of leaves and a small chuckle came with it. Then a boy with ginger hair, friendly red irises poked out from the tree upside down. "Hi, Y/n!" He said with a grin. "Hey, Simba." Y/n said back smiling back at the boy.

Y/n met the young prince yesterday when she was exploring and got lost. The two became fast friends. Y/n found out that Simba was the future king of his land they called the Pridelands. He resembled much like a lion but he was just a boy wearing traditional African clothing for boys his age but a lion tail stuck out from behind him.

"You're late~." He exclaimed jumping down from the tree landing on his bare feet in front of the girl. Y/n frowned. "I know, I overslept. I'm not really used to waking up before the sun." She said. "That's fair. What do you want to do today?" Simba asked her.

"Why don't you show me around the Pridelands? I've only seen part of it. I want to see all of it." Y/n said. "Okay! Let's go see my best friend, Nala maybe she would like to come with us. I bet you'll like her." Simba said taking the girl's hand. "Sure, I hope she likes me too." Y/n said. "I would she? I like you." Simba said.

Y/n blushed lightly and smiled. "Come on, let's go," Simba said as he started walking pulling Y/n with him. "I'm coming! Geez, Princy, you don't have to drag me." Y/n said running in front of Simba. "Because you're the one who's behind me, slowpoke." She chuckled. Simba blushed in embarrassment. "You're so unfair!" Simba exclaimed. "Fairs are for tourists, Prince." Y/n said back laughing.

^time skip^

Simba took Y/n back to where they met up. "I think I can get back by myself from here." She said to the boy. "Are you sure?" Simba asked. "Don't worry, I'm not an airhead." Y/n laughed out. "Okay, see you tomorrow, right?" Simba asked. Y/n was silent. Simba nervously waited for her response.

"Simba...I wish I could but...I...." Y/n could get the words out. "You and your family are leaving aren't you?" Simba asked. Y/n nodded. Simba looked at his feet as he shifted around. "Why can't you stay?!" Simba exclaimed. "Because I can't. I have a life to get back to, Simba. I'm sorry." Y/n said.

Simba whimpered, he sounded on verge of tears. "Will you return? Please tell me you'll return soon." Simba asked hoping for a good answer from her. "I don't know...if I will ever return...I'm sorry, Princy." Y/n said. Simba flinched a bit at the nickname she gave him. "Then, I'll never forget you, Y/n," Simba said lookup with some tears in his eyes.

Y/n weakly smiled at him walked over to him. Y/n never thought that someone that she met two days ago would become so attached. She took one of his hands in hers and placed the other on his cheek, softly whipping some of his tears away. "I'll never forget you either, your majesty." Y/n smiled. Simba smiled and chuckled softly. Y/n softly kissed his cheek and left.

Simba placed a hand on the cheek she kissed him and blushed smiling to himself. 'Come back to the Pridelands, Y/n.'