Hello, Young Prince | Pt.2

It's been a 11 years since 23 year old Y/n has been to the Pridelands. Since it's been she decided to pay her old friend a visit. She smiled remembering Simba, the young prince of his land. He should be king by now, right?

Y/n was young historian, she was excited to talk to Simba again and write an article about the Pridelands. When Y/n got into the territory of the Pridelands, she gasped at the sight.

The Pridelands were all dried up and grey, it wasn't like how it was when she left 11 years ago. How could this be? That would mean that someone else was running the Pridelands not Simba. Y/n frowned. She had to get to the bottom of this.

Y/n headed the way of Priderock, maybe someone there can tell her what happened to the Pridelands and where Simba is. As she was riding in her Jeep towards Priderock, she saw something heading towards her well more like someone.

"Nala?" She called out stopping her Jeep. As Nala got closer to Y/n, she smiled.

"Y/n!" Nala exclaimed. Y/n jumped out of the Jeep and hugged Nala. "It's good to see you again. Oh, do we need your help." Nala said.

"Yeah, what happened to the Pridelands? Where's Simba?" When Y/n said Simba's name, Nala gave her a sad look.

Y/n cocked an eyebrow at her. "What? Did I say something wrong?" She asked.

"Y/n, I'm sorry....Simba...he's dead." Nala said. That fact hit Y/n like a brick wall. How was that possible?

"What?" Was all Y/n could muster out, she was in shock and denial.

Nala told her about the stampede a few days after she left. Simba's father, Mufasa died in that stampede and Simba did as while. Scar, Simba's uncle took over the Pridelands right after and now the Pridelands are dried up. That's why Nala went to get help.

"I'll help but let's someone else to help us it might help us in the long run," Y/n said hopping into her Jeep. "Come on! Get in, it will be faster then on foot." She said to Nala. Nala smiled at her hoping into Y/n's Jeep.