Brother Lion | Young Simba & Little Brother!Reader

"Big bro!" Simba flinches as he slowly turned over his shoulder. He sighs. "What do you want, y/n?"

"What? Don't tell me you forgot!" Y/n exclaims. Y/n is Simba's younger brother. Simba used to be excited about having a little brother but now Y/n's just annoying.

Simba rolls his eyes. "Forgot? Forgot what?" Simba asks turning back over his shoulder laying his head back down.

"Oh come on, big bro. You promised me you'd explore the Pridelands with me." Y/n says.

Simba sits up, slouches shoulders a bit. "What? I didn't promise you nothing."

Y/n pouts. "Yes, you did! You're just being mean!" Y/n exclaims.

"Did mom put you up to this?" Simba grumbles. "No!" Y/n squeaks.

"Then I don't have to!" Simba flicks his tail happily as he smirks turning away from his young sibling.

"Then, you wouldn't mind if I tell dad, would you?" Y/n asks. Simba flinches hearing that.

"You don't have to do that!" Simba exclaims. Y/n smirks at his older brother as Simba panics with his ears flat on his head and his tail swishing from side to side.

Simba sighs. "Fine, fine, fine! I'll do it!" He exclaims in defeat. "Yes! Let's go now!" Y/n says jumping for joy.

"Ugh." Simba sighs out but yet smiles softly at his little brother, running off. "Hey, y/n! Wait for me or you'll get hurt!"

~
Sorry this be short, but is it okay? I think it's cute! I kinda wish Simba had a younger brother, but at least we have fanfiction.