Chapter 6

If there was one thing the girls were thankful for, it was the days off from college whenever it was a PD, or a professor's day, in which the students don't have classes so the professors can discuss their curriculum and teaching stuff with one another.

"Ow damn it, who the fuck let me drink an entire bottle last night?" Groaned Camille who was laying eagle spread on the air bed in the living room of apartment 20.

Another ritual these girls do is that whenever they go out partying, sleepovers are a must. So even now in college, the girls alternate in apartments to sleep in after partying.

"No one. We all drank an entire bottle right?" Iris chuckled, clutching her aching head.

Leigh grunted as she sat up, "No, Kim was the one who suggested it. Saying something about the first who finishes wins fifty bucks."

"Oh yeah." Mae snorted with a roll of her eyes, "Who the hell won?"

"Who do you think?" Kate laughed as she laid beside Camille, "There's only one person here that drinks like a goddamn sailor."

"El." The girls chorused with a laugh.

Iris chuckled, rubbing circles on her temples to sooth the hangover, "She has sex and she's fifty dollars richer. Damn."

Usually on days like these, Iris was the one in charge for hangover food, but since they all woke up at the same time and felt exceptionally lazy as they nursed the hangovers of their own, the five of them remained in place in the living room for who knows how long.

"Shit, I'm hungry." Leigh grumbled, hearing her stomach growl for food.

As if on cue, the bespectacled woman finally comes home. The door opening to reveal her with a large bag of food and two trays of coffee.

"Morning, bitches. I got food for y'all." She sang as she waltzed into the living room with a grin, "Spicy korean food, chicken wings and coffees."

"We love you so much you hoe." Kate grinned at the smell of food as they sat up and formed a circle with the food in the middle of them.

Passing around paper plates and utensils and drinks, the girls ate as they chatted about the night before.

"So how was Tom? You gonna see him again?" Kate asked through a mouthful of Kimchi-jjigae.

"Eh, maybe not. I don't know, we'll see." Elisha shrugged, pushing up her glasses, "One thing for sure though, Tom's incredible in bed. Like holy fucking hell is he good."

"So why aren't you gonna see him again?" Said Camille.

"Where's the fun in seeing him the next day? If we see each other again then we'll see where it goes."

Mae turned to Kate and nodded at her, "How about you? How'd things go with Jordan last night?"

At the mention of Jordan, Kate's ears turned pink but thanks to the spicy korean food, her face was already blushing, "Oh uh, nothing much. Just thanked him for calling us a cab and seeing us off. I apologised for El taking his friend away too." Kate chuckled and shot the woman a playful glare who shrugged dismissively.

"Hey, he's the one who offered we take it to his apartment. I was perfectly fine with the girl's bathroom."

"Yeah, most of us weren't." Camille laughed with an eyeroll, "You could've given us a warning of where you'd be doing that you know. Just suddenly hearing you two going at it isn't enough."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time then." Elisha laughed, winking playfully, "But seriously, nothing happened with you and Jordan? Before Tom and I left I saw you getting busy with him, dancing against him and all that shit."