"heart broken.."

Finland's POV

I sigh calmly while sitting under a tree and looking around at the beautiful and peaceful forest as I look at the flowers, some of them even reminded me of estonia. Of course me and her are dating and I am so lucky that she's mine and no one can have her but me, but three months later me and her started to argue. She always gets mad at me for drinking too much and fighting with russia since me and him are rivals but I still love her no matter what

I sigh and stand up to see a lake so I walk towards it but I stopped when I saw someone there staring at the lake, could it be estonia? No...it was someone else..the person look at me from behind as I look closely, it was a boy.

"Finny!" he said with a pure smile which made my heart ache. My body then starts to move on its own as I run towards the boy while I examine his face, he has a white triangle shaped with three stars on it, his eye is yellow while his other eye is normal..his hair is blue and his skin is red. I then grab his waist and lift him up, he's light as a feather! But his face.. god...he's cute...wait what am I saying!? I have a girlfriend!! I'm not gay I swear!! I heard him giggle as I look at him "finny put me down!" my body then starts to move on its own again as I put him down.

He then rest his head on my chest making me blush wait, why am I blushing..? I still have both of my hands still resting on his waist but I can't move my body..like its not letting me take my hands off of someone that I dont know... "Finny I love you.."the boy said and kissed me. No...I have estonia..I have a girlfriend!! My mouth then opens wanted to say something "I love you too sunshine.."

I woke up fastly as I examine where I am. I sigh in relief that I'm in my room "sunshine..." I mumbled that name keeps repeating on my head as I just sigh and forget that dream I had.

Philip's POV

I slowly woke up as I yawned while stretching my arms, god...what was that dream I had..? Whatever dreams aren't real, but that guy...he looks handsome and his chest..was hard...wait what am I thinking!? I have a boyfriend!! I just sigh and get up. I go downstairs to cook breakfast for myself, yes I live alone in my house but I have no problem with it cause the others come to visit or hanging out with me here.

I finsihed my breakfast as I just wash my plate. After washing the plate I go upstairs to go take a shower since im going to my boyfriend's house which is ame's house.

Finland's POV

I walk to go to estonia's house since I have nothing to do. sunshine...That name still keeps repeating on my head god its annoying. I saw estonia's house as I go and knock on the door waiting for her to answer.

Estonia then opens the door to reveal herself "finny? What are you doing here?" "just came here to hang out with you, I got nothing else to do anyways.." I awkwardly laugh a little while she sigh "okay come in" I nod and just walk in her house as she close the door. Me and her goes in the living room and sits on the couch while me and her stay silence...

Minutes later estonia broke the silence as she sighs "finny...I have something to tell you..." she then looks at me. Estonia then holds both of my hands as she started to shake making me worried "is something wrong esti?" "n-no finny theres nothing wrong about me!" I hold her hands making her calm down as she just sighs "I....I want to break up with you, fin..." my eyes widen of what she just said "t-this is a joke right..?" I let go of her hands as I stand up so as her"n-no fin...I'm sorry i-its just...its not working out okay..? But w-we can still be f-friends.." estonia then hugs me but I gently pushed her away "I-I'm just gonna..g-go home.." I said while walking out of estonia's house as I continue to walk. Tears then started to go out of my eyes as I cry while walking...

Philip's POV

I just walk to go to ame's house just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend! I then saw his house as I walk towards the door and knocks it but no one answered. I knock again but still no one answered as I sigh and just open the door, suprised that the door is not lock.

I walked in the house as I go to find america. I go up stairs to see if he's in his room but then I heard...moans...? As I walk quietly and slow to ame's room and peek on the slight opened door, listening to the moans "A-ahh~!! F-faster ame~! faster!!" "fuck your'e so fucking tight mexico~!!" "there!!! Fuck me there~!!" "fuck I'm close~!!" I started to cry quietly when I see america cummed in mexico...I am really stupid huh..? The person I loved more than anything is fucking my bestfriend..who I forgot to tell mexico that me and ame are dating which is a little bit clear that he doesn't know ame is cheating on me with himself...

I sigh and open the door as I walk in "j-joe..." I said making the two look at me eyes widen "m-mahal!! its not what it looks like!!" ame said while mexico look at ame and slap him "you liar!!! You didn't tell me that you were dating my bestfriend!!!" mexico yelled as I just step back and ran "philip wait!!" mexico tries to stop me but I can't...I ran out of the house as I cry while running away.

Finland'POV

I walk in the crowd as my tears are now gone. I can feel my emotions are starting to fade away which only estonia can make it go back...but me and her broke up..so its the best that I'm not going back to estonia's house for now...

I look up to see its raining..great...I didn't bring an umbrella...I sigh and just continue to walk, I don't care if I get sick anyways...while I was walking a person then bumps into me "s-sorry!" I sigh and just continue to walk.

Philip's POV

I keep running just to go home..but then I bumped into someone as I look at him "s-sorry!" I apologized as I heard him sigh and walks off damn so cold...

No one's POV

Philip then starts to walk but stops as he just shivers feeling cold but then he felt someone was behind him as he look to see finland covering philip and him with his jacket "t-thanks" philip stitters as he looks at fin's face remembering the dream that he had "tsk, no problem kid.." the two then starts to run while finland is just trying to cover both of them. "W-where are we even going..?" "to my house" philip nods as the two just keeps running. the two now arrived at fin's house as he opens the door with his key and goes in so did philip "you can stay here until the rain stop.." finland look at philip who is blushing a little but nods, looks like the two are stuck together for a while.

Thats all for today guys! I'm so sorry if you guys are estifin or amephil shippers :'D I hope you all understand it cause I suck at making stories and fanfics so yeah-

But I hope you all enjoy it ^-^

Words:1358