"the convention 2"

No one's POV

All of them finally arrived at their destination as the two wake up "finally you two are awake" malay look at the two with a smirk "you two look cute when you guys are sleeping on eachother and all of us taken lots of pictures of you two except for ame of course" said with a smirk as philip and finland blushed as they fastly get up and grab their bags.

Philip's POV

All of us are now out of the train station as we find the hotel that all of us will be staying.

We then arrived at the hotel and go to our room to see its big as heck. "Alright all of us will now be changing our clothes for the convention BUT after the convention we will decide to who are we sleeping with thats all I wanted to say" nekomi smiled as she grab her costume and go in the bathroom to change as the others just wait and some are changing in the other rooms.

I then go to the other bathroom to change as I take off my clothes.

Finland's POV

I then sigh cause of boredom so as the others but one country came out of the room is romania who is cosplaying as lucinda to be honest it suits her.

I was gonna go to the empty room but canada went in first as I sigh heavily and sit back on the couch while all of us wait.

I then saw the empty room that australia used to change as I ran in there and close and locked it. I then sigh in relief and just took off my clothes.

No one's POV

The others are finally done changing into their cosplay but philip hasn't come out in the bathroom yet "is philip alright? He hasn't come out in the bathroom yet" mexico said in a worry tone as japan sigh "nekomi wanted philip to wear some make up,thats why he took so long" japan said as all of them heard a door open as they look to see finland wearing a Aaron costume "OMG FINLAND YOU LOOK HANDSOME" australia said as they are impressed "bro it suits you! I mean you're buff and a pro at cooking!" denmark said as all of them agree which made finland smile "thanks guys" all of them notice the bathroom door is now open to reveal nekomi who is smiling joyfully "everyone I present you...my masterpiece!" philip then walks out of the bathroom as all of them look at him impressed "omg philip you look BEAUTIFUL" chile said as the others smile and some are blushing of how cute he is.

"Okay stop staring and LET'S GO TO THE CONVENTION! ITS ALREADY OPEN!" nekomi said as she rans off as finland sigh and just walks off so as the others.

At the convention, all of them split off to do what they want while philip and finland just stay together.

"Finland look! Its the aphmau doggie plushie that I wanted for so long!!" philip said joyfully which made finland chuckle "well I'll buy it for you" finland said which philip shook his head "no,no! You shouldn't waste your money its okay" philip smiles as finland sigh and baught the doggie plushie anyways "I insist sunflower you really want it for so long" finland smiles as he give the doggie plushie to philip "t-thanks f-fin" philip stutters as he blushed "now come on let's have some fun" finland smile as he grabs philip's hand as they walk off to buy stuff.

Later the two baught a lot of things as they romania, belarus and spain who are chatting finland then realized it was night time, damn..they've been in the convention for too long.

Finland's POV

I didn't even notice it was night as I feel kinda tired "hey sunflower I have to go back to the hotel..I feel kinda tired right now.." philip then nods "okay kuya finland! See ya at the hotel" philip then walks off to the others who are still chatting as I sigh and go back to the hotel.

I then go back to the room as I fastly lay on the couch feeling exhausted while I put my stuff that I baught on the floor.

Later I stand up to look at myself in the mirror as I sigh "h-hey uhm..sunflower you look gorgeous today...wait no thats too much...sunflower you look sexy when I...look at your ass..? Wait no finland stop being a pervert" I said to myself as I continue to practice what I'm saying to philip until "wow I never knew you would say that about yourself" I flinched and look behind me to see philip who is smiling.

"Wait n-no its like that..."I said as he raise a brow "what do you mean kuya finland?" I then sigh and look around to see if someone will disturb us as I sigh in relief theres no one here...

I then hold both of his hand as I look away from him "sunflower....theres something I wanted to tell you..." philip look at me confused "what is it finland?" he asked as I sigh "I...I know we just met like weeks ago...but I can't help to say this to you..." I said with a calm tone as I look at him to see he's still confused "sunflower I...I like you...I just can't help but to fall in love with you...i-it makes me feel like...my heart is complete again..." philip eyes widen and blush at what I just said "please sunflower...will...will you be my boyfriend..?"

Philip's POV

D-did he just confessed to m-me..? I then think about this as I made my choice and smile at him "yes finland and..I like you too" he then slightly eyes widen as he blushed "y-you do..?" I nod as he smiles "so that means...I can kiss you..?" finland said as I giggled "yes finland, you can kiss me" I smiled as our face lean closer and closer until we kissed.

We then seperate from the kiss as we heard cheers and the two of us look to see the others who are cheering "congrats you two!" argentina said as all of them whistle but spain and japan look pissed off but ame secretly still feels guilty.

No one's POV

"YOU GUYS CONFESSED LIKE APHMAU AND AARON DID AFTER THE CONVENTION" nekomi yells as she screeched making the two blush and look away from eachother.

All of them just celebrates for the two new love birds by watching movies and playing games while all of them had fun.

AAAAA- this took me hours of typing this but its worth it anyways oof.