"jealous"

Philip's POV

I slowly woke up from my slumber by the birds chirping as I sit up on my bed and yawn.

I then stand up as I feel myself still sleepy cause I can't sleep last night..

I then remember that night I was taking finland home as he kissed me, wich made me blush red

"H-he kissed me...finland k-kissed me!!" I then screech like a school girl when she got kissed by his crush- wait... Do...do I have a crush on him..? Thats impossible! I-I only met him like days ago I-I don't like him!

As I feel my heart skip a beat while I think about finland...his handsome looks...his warm and hard chest...his kiss...

I then realized that I was thinking about him too much which made me blush even more..."I-I am deeply in love with him.."

Finland's POV

I was just drinking my coffee while watching on the TV then suddenly my phone vibrates.

I took out my phone out of my pocket to see if its from philip, but no it was from a group chat with with the others.

JapanbutisaNeko: guys! Theres gonna be a mystreet convention!!

SnipperGod: what? For real?

JapanbutisaNeko: yep! I already baught costumes for you guys to wear!! :3

MapleSyrupLover: thats awesome! I wanna be Zane!!

BurgerLover: I wanna be Aaron!

VodkaAddict: actually you should be fucking garroth it suits you ame

BurgerLover: oh shut up!

SunshineBoi: I wanna be aphmau She's my favorite character :3

JapanbutisaNeko: thats great! You just need someone to be as Aaron! UwU

SniperGod: I'll be Aaron

JapanbutisaNeko: then its settled! Finland-kun you'll be Aaron!! >:3

I then smiled at what nekomi message as I feel like russia,ame,spain and japan are getting jealous.

I then sigh and think about the convention.

Philip's POV

I was just laying on the couch while playing ML and suddenly I heard a knock on the door as I stopped playing and walk to the door and open it.

"Konnichiwa philip-kun!" nekomi said with a happy tone "hi nekomi-chan what brings you here to my house?" I asked as I notice the bag she's holding "oh I just wanted to give you the aphmau costume!" she then gives the bag to me "welp I'll see you at the convention philip-kun! I have to go to nada and ame's house to give the costumes, Bye!" she then walks awayas I wave her goodbye.

I then close the door and sit on the couch as I open the bag to see the costume.

The aphmau costume is from the mystreet season 3 which I am excited to wear it in the convention.

I then heard a knock from the door as I sigh and get up and walk to the door to open it to reveal finland.

"H-hi kuya fin!" I stuttered as I remember that night he kissed me when he's drunk...

"Hi sunflower, can I come in?" he said with a smile which my heart beats really fast "s-sure" I stutter again as I let him go inside.

I then close the door as me and fin sit down on the couch "did nekomi gave you your costume kuya fin?" I said as I open the TV to watch something "yep how about you?" "mhm" I then get close to finland which he blush a little "uhm h-hey remember last n-night..?" he said with a stutter as I blush red "y-yeah..I d-did.." I look at finland to see he's emberassed "s-sorry that I kissed you! I-I wasn't thinking.." finland sighs as I lay on his warm hard chest "don't be sorry kuya fin! Its alright" I said in a happy tone which he calms down as he ruffle my hair.

Finland's POV

this is the perfect time to tell sunflower that I love him...I know its too soon but I couldn't help it..I want him mine right now...

I then gently lift up his face to look at me "sunflower...theres something that I wanted to tell you since the day I took you to my house to stay for a while.." I said in a calm tone which he raise a brow "w-what is it kuya fin..?" he stutters as I go closer and closer to our face until..

We flinched when we heard a knock on the door "I-I'll get it!" he said as he gently push me away and get up to go to the door.

"Damn it..so close.." I whispered to myself as I sigh and just watch TV to keep me calm down.

Philip's POV

I was blushing a lot at finland's face goung closer to mine was...was he about to k-kiss me!?

I then sigh and forget about it as I opened the door to reveal

"S-sweden? What brings you here" "I was at finland's house to see if he's there but he's not, is he here in your house?" he said as I nod "yeah he's here, come in" I step a side to let him walk inside as I close the door.

Sweden and I then go to the living room and sat on the couch with finland "I didn't expect you were gonna be here,sweden.." finland said with a kinda cold tone? Sweden then chuckles "hey philip, did you and finnish boy here did skmething while I was on my way?" "n-nope nothing happened!" I said as he wrap his arms around my neck as he ruffles my hair "thank god I thought I interupt you two or soemthing!" sweden said with a smile

Finland's POV

I then look at the two as I roll my eyes wait..am I getting jealous? Fuck.. "Hey fuckhead don't touch him or else I'll cut your fucking dick" I said with a venomous as I wrap my arms around phil's neck which made him blush.

"Aww are you jealous fin? Thats adorable!"he chuckled which made me pissed off.

"Shut up sweden" I gave him the middle finger which he is pissed off hah.

"Oh its on bitch" he smirks evily as philip speaks up "hey! No fighting in my damn house please!" he said with a tone of anger a little bit "sorry" me and sweden said at the same time as philip smiles.

No one's POV

Later the three just chat and watch movie until sweden stands up "hey I need to go home, I'll see ya guys later!" sweden said as he was about to hug finland but failed which made philip giggle at the two.

Philip then stands up and hug sweden "be safe while walking home kuya sweden!" philip said with a happy tone as sweden chuckls and kiss phil's forehead which made finland death glare at sweden "well gotta go now, bye!" sweden then opens the door and goes out of the house as he walks home.

Philip then notice finland who is angry which philip chuckle "whats wrong?" "nothing..just pissed off" finland said as he look away from philip "aww don't be like that finland! And by the way, what were you going to t-tell to me?" philip stutters a little as finland sigh "its nothing philip..." finland said as he looks at the TV "o-okay then" philip then leans his head on fin's warm chest ad the two bestfriends just watch TV.

AAAA- FINISHED- my hand hurts ;-;

Words:1261