"Stuck together"

No one's POV

finland sighs as he look at philip and himself soaking wet. Finland then grabs philip's hand and drags him upstairs and in the bathroom "go take a warm shower before you get sick" "w-what about you?" philip stutters while finland didn't say anything and just walks out of the bathroom leaving philip there as he just sigh and take off his own clothes.

After philip took a warm shower he then looks for a towel but found one. He then grabs it as he realized it was fin's towel which makes him blush and gulp.

Philip's POV

I just blush looking at the towel which is the man's towel but I had no choice and just wrapped the towel around my waist. I then got out of the bathroom as I realized that I don't have any extra clothes as I sigh and go find the man. I then opened a door to see the man who is on his bed as I look around to see I'm in his room. "What?" he then looked at me which I kinda blush shyly "I-I don't have any c-clothes..." I stutter which make him sigh "alright, come here" the man demand as I gulp a little and walk to him.

He then open his closet grabing some clothes and giving it to me "I know they're too big on you but you still need to wear it" the man said as he then walks out of his room leting me change here as I put on the clothes.

I look at myself in the mirror wearing a grayish brown oversized turtle neck sweater and black ripped jeans that are a little bit big on me but I don't mind it it feels comfortable on me.

Finland's POV

I was just sitting on the couch in the living room while watching a movie called the Nun which is not that scary. I then started to think of why did I brought a kid in my place..? But it doesn't matter I don't care..

I then heard footsteps as I blush to see the boy who is wearing my clothes damn..it looks cute on him...wait what..? Why am I blushing..? He then sit on the couch next to me watching the movie as well. It was kinda quiet for a minute until the boy spoke "my names philippines by the way..but call me philip" he said as he look at me with a little smile on his face as I just look away "my names finland..."I said with no tone which philip just nods. I then look at him again and notice that he looks kinda sad "whats wrong?" I asked which he crosses his arms "i-its nothing.." he then look away from the TV. I then force him to look at me "tell me...whats wrong?" I asked again which he just sigh and push me slightly away gently "m-my boyfriend cheated on m-me with my b-bestfriend..." philip said as I saw tears started to come out of his eyes. I then pat his back to comfort him wait...why am I comforting him..? do I care for him...? I then look away from philip which he raise a brow"My...my girlfriend broke up with me..." I sigh and look at philip who is just wiping his tears away "I-I'm sorry that your girlfriend broke up with you" philip said as he hugs me, he feels so warm...which I can tell he is wearing my clothes but I slowly hug back.

Philip's POV

I then stop hugging him which I smile a little as we just focus on the movie.

Minutes later a jumpscare appeared out of know where as I flinched and accidentaly hug finland. He feels so warm...it feels so...comfortable..

Finland's POV

I was just focusing on the movie until I felt someone was snuggling me as I look to see philip. I sigh and ruffle his hair....damn his hair is so fluffy...

I then look outside the window to see the rain is getting more stronger "looks like you can't be able to go home for a while, philip..." philip then look at me and then the window "oh..." he then just sigh as we just focused on watching the movie.

It was night..the rain hasn't stop yet..I was just in my room, laying on my bed while searching and watching random stuff on my laptop. I then smell something, smells like...food.

Philip's POV

I was just sitting on the couch nothing else to do and just remembering the good times me and america had.....no I have to move on...but I can't..some part of me still loves him....I then just get up to look at the clock to see its 6:48pm which is almost dinner.

I then go to the kitchen to cook some food I mean...finland doesn't mind, right? I started to think what food I can cook until I have an idea.

Finland's POV

I walked out of my room and walk downstairs to follow the smell until I saw philip...cooking..I then walk to him and tap his shoulder "what are you making..?" I asked which he giggle making me blush...wait...why am I blushing..? Are my emotions coming back or something...? "I'm making adobong manok!" philip said with a smile as I fake cough "whats that?" I asked whats adobong manok is.. "You'll see when you taste it" I sigh and ruffle his hair as I walk to the table and sit on a chair while waiting for philip to finish cooking.

Later philip then places two plates for me and himself as he puts the bowl that has adobong manok in it. "So...thats adobong manok..?" "yep! Try it, it taste good!" he smiled as he put rice on his plate and so as mine. I sigh and get some adobong manok on my plate so did philip. I then slowly eat the adobong manok "well?" "it...it taste really good.." I said as I continue to eat making philip chuckle "I told you it taste good!" philip smiled again which my heart skip a beat...wait...am I...in love with him...? No..it cant be..

No one's POV

After dinner philip was the one washing the dishes while finland just goes in the living room and sit on the couch he looked outside the window that its still raining hardly. He sigh and just turns on the TV to watching something that can make his boredom go away. Minutes later philip finished washing the dishes and goes in the living room to sit next to finland. The two are just being silent to eachother until philip yawns making finland look at him "sleepy?" finland asked which philip nods. Finland then turns off the TV and stands up grabing philip's hand and drags him upstairs to fin's room.

Finland's POV

I then make philip sit down on my bed and ruffle his hair "you'll be sleeping here until tomorrow and don't worry about me I'll be sleeping on the couch" I was about to walk off until philip grab me by the arm "n-no! Please sleep here! I don't want you to sleep on a couch and...I am still kinda cold...so please sleep with me.." philip beg as I just sigh and sit on the bed next to him "fine but don't slee like an animal" I said making him giggle "I won't promise!" he then lays on the bed and snuggles on my pillow which I just sigh and lay next to him.

Philip then snuggles me which I look at him "why are you snuggling me?" I asked which philip looks at me with a smile "because you're warm" he then burry his face on my chest which I blush...I swear I can feel my heart skip a beat again...looks like philip is the one bringing back my emotions slowly..instead of estonia...I then ruffle his hair and just sleep comfortably so as him...well..looks like me and him are friends now I guess...

Yeahh I have no clue what I am typing but im finishing it here so oof but I hope you all enjoy this part 2 of it UwU💖

Words:1405