"accidental kiss"

Philip's POV

I then slowly woke up as I sat up and scratch the back of my hair "w-what happened..?" I then look around to see I'm in the hospital "w-why am I in the hospital..?" I was confused until I realized that I hanged myself in my room...

I then heard a door open to reveal a nurse "mister philip, you have a visitor today" I nod as a sign to let them in as the nurse leave and close the door as I wait.

Minutes later a door opens to reveal russia and...finland...as the two then run towards me and hug me "s-sunshine you're okay!!" russia said as he cried happily as for finland he just stay quiet.

The two then let go off me "the others are worried about you....especially america..." I then shake at whatrussia said "yeah...sweden said to us that he'll be visting you today but don't worry..we stopped him" russia nods at finland which I gulp and ask "y-you guys didn't do anything than just shout and yell at him...?" the two were silent "maybe we kinda beat him up harshly a bit.." russia said which I sigh heavily "you guys don't have to do that you know..?" I said to the two as they sigh "what matters is that you're alive..." russia kiss my forehead which I giggle.

Finland then takes out a bag of flowers out of know where "here philip, I heard from your friends that you love these kinds of flowers so I baught them from a store..what are they called again?...sampaguitas?" he said as I giggle and nod "yes sampaguitas are my favorite flowers and thank you fin!" I smiled which made him red for some reason..? I don't know.. Russia then takes out a box that has 4 delicious chocolate cupcakes which I drool "I know you love chocolate, sunshine so here..I baught them for you" I smiled purely as he gave the box to me "thanks kuya russia!" I thanked him which he chuckle.

Finland's POV

All three of us just chat but then later it was noon "sorry philip but we have to go home now...we'll be visiting you tomorrow okay?" I said as he nods "okay see ya tomorrow kuya russia and kuya finland!" he said with a pure tone which made my heart skip a beat as me and russia get out of the room.

"Hey fuckhead" I sigh and look at russia again "after philip is now okay to go home let's never talk about this again, got it?" he said with a cold tone "yeah yeah boomer" I said with a smirk which made him pissed off.

No one's POV

Days later philip is now ready to go home as he waits outside for del pilar. Minutes later del pilar quickly hug philip "bunso I missed ya!!" he whined as I sigh "k-kuya del I-I can't breath!" philip said as del stop hugging me "oops sorry bunso!" he awkwardly chuckle which made philip sigh "want me to take you back to your place?" he said which philip nod as the two starts to walk.

Philip's POV

I was just walking with kuya del while texting finland. I remember that day when he takes me to his house cause of the heavy rain. Finland then message me as I look what is it.

SniperGod: are you free tomorrow? If you are then let's hang out.

SunshineBoi: sure what time and where are we going to meet up??

SniperGod: 4:30PM at the park dont be so late or else.

SunshineBoi: yeah yeah I wont kuya fin.

I sigh and thinks about the hang out. Me and finland have been getting close to eachother like bestfriends! But my heart is beating fastly like I wanna scream but in a good why lik..fonboying or something..?? "Who's snipergod bunso?" I flinched as I look at kuya del looking at me with a brow "h-he's finland kuya del" I stutter "is he your new boyfriend?" kuya del smirks which made me blush 'wait he knows me and ame broke up..? But how??' I thought to myself but shrug it off "k-kuya its not like that!! He's my frined!" he laugh as he ruffle my hair "just teasing ya bunso" he said with a grin as I sigh as we keep walking.