"Had to lie..."

No one's POV

Philip was just in his room. Thinking a lot. He sighs as he turned on his phone to talk to someone to make him feel better about what happened yesterday at ame's place...

He then sighs as his phone vibrates knowing he has a message. He look to see who message him to see an unknown name "snipergod...??" few minutes later he then realized that it was finland since he remembered him and finland exchange numbers to eachother as he look to see what finland message him.

SniperGod: hey are you still wearing my clothes? Cause I just realized that you're still wearing my clothes..

Philip sighs as he feels so comfy wearing fin's clothes, makes him feel calm and warm as he sniffs the sweater 'it smells like fin...' philip thought to himself. Philip then text back.

SunshineBoi: yeah I still am, cause it feels warm and comfy even tho the rain has stopped.

Finland then felt his heart got stabbed by an arrow while blushing hardcore as he feels like fainting a little. He then sighs heavily to calm himself down. Philip then texting him again.

SunshineBoi: by the way I sniff the sweater of yours and it smells like you.

Finland then blushed hardcore again as he try to calm down again but failed as he typed back.

SniperGod: well I did wash my clothes in my washing machine. Its clean but my strong scent is still there...

Philip blushed as he sniffs the sweater again 'his scent smells like sweat and..cologne..? It smells so g-good..' philip blushed again as he sighs.

SniperGod: by the way if america tries to talk to you or want you back, just avoid and ignore him he doesn't deserve you. I'm here no matter what, phil.

Philip then blushes again "h-how did he just turned to meanie to a caring person yesterday..?" philip whispers to himself as he remembered what happened again at ame's place which made philip broke more as he thinks about it more and more as tears started to come out of his eyes...

Philip then flinched when his phone vibrates to see what fin message him

SniperGod: you alright phil? You seem to be not texting...dod something happened?

Philip trembles as he sigh and type back to him.

SunshineBoi: yeah I'm fine just doing something..

Philip lies as his heart started to broke more thinking about ame which he started to cry "I'm sorry fin...I-I don't want you to be bothered because of me...I'm sorry...I...I had to lie.." philip sobs as he turned off his phone. He can't move on...he loves ame too much...philip couldn't ignore him...

Finland's POV

I look at philip's message as I feel like something is wrong...but I shrug it off "you're worrying too much fin...calm down he's fine..." I talked to myself to keep myself calm but my stomach feels hurt a little as my heard beat faster "maybe...something is wrong with him..?" I mumbled as I sigh.
I then realized that I have some of my emotions back which is...angry...sad...and scared or panicking..? I don't know..' I shake my head to realized I was overthinking as I sigh and just relax and continue to watch TV.