~1~

Romans PoV
Thomas was in the process of choosing what to where to an audition for a movie he was going to, it could change everything thing for us.

I was sitting on his bed while Thomas was looking for an outfit and asking for my opinion on it, he ended up settling with a, Disney
T-shirt, black jeans and a jacket to go over the top accompanied by a pare of black boots. "Perfect," I say giving him a thumbs up, "thanks for your help, Roman." He says changing back out of it laying it laying it on his bed carefully.

"I have got to be going now, if you do not mind." I say standing, "see ya later Roman," I hear Thomas say as I sink out.

I rise in Virgil's room, "Hey, you were fast." Virgil says, getting up from his bed wrapping his arms around my waist, "Thomas didn't have many outfits he liked wearing out." I say shrugging. "I want to go back to bed." Virgil says dragging me to his bed, somehow unwrapping the cocoon that consisted of blankets he had just come out of, and laying them gently on the bed.

I get in, snuggling up in them, before Virgil got in soon after. I wrap my arms around him and after a minute, I could hear small snores coming out of the smaller side. I nestle into his soft hair, feeling myself drift off into darkness.

~time skip~

It was the day of the audition, I was so excited. This could change everything.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed, stretching in the process. I slowly get up and with a snap of my fingers I was in my usual wear. After fixing myself in the mirror I make my way downstairs for breakfast.

I look over and see Logan, his nose in a book, and Patton, making his usual fluffy pancakes. "Good morning, to you two," I say cheerfully Patton looks up smiling brightly "g'morning, kiddo. I bet you excited for today." Patton says cheerfully, "of course I am padre, it is Thomas's time to shine after all." I chuckle "greetings Roman, and yes it is an extraordinary opportunity that Thomas has taken." Logan says not looking up from his book.

"Hey kiddo, do you want to go get Virgil, breakfast is almost ready," Patton says not ever losing his smile, I nod and head upstairs.

I knock a musical tune on Virgil's door waiting for a response but none came. I knock again slower "Virgil, it's me Roman, can I come?" I ask slowly. After a few seconds go by and I hear shuffling of feet slowly making their way over and unlocking the door.

I slowly I open the door and see Virgil sitting on his bed fiddling with his fingers. "Are you alright?" I ask Virgil sitting beside him, he looks up and I could see his tear stained face "I just had a nightmare which was followed by a anxiety attack," he says giving me a half smile near the end. "You should feel happy, Thomas has the audition today. Cheer up." I say smiling pulling him into my lap, "wash your face and put on your makeup and come down for breakfast." I say smiling, releasing him. I stand up and kiss his forehead, "I love you," I say smirking, his face flushed red as I leave the room.

Virgil's PoV
Roman left my room and I got up and went into my bathroom. I'm so worried about the audition, I know Princey has it covered but the people watching us. One small mistake could cost him the hole role. I feel my breath pick up, "in for four, hold for seven, out for eight." I repeat the action several times before calming down enough to wash my face and head down for breakfast.