~4~

Virgil's PoV
I wake and look around, Deceit was gone. I sigh and get up. I go into my bathroom, getting ready for the day.

I head, down stairs and into the kitchen and getting a cup of coffee before heading up to my room.

Then out of no where, because I have the best luck, I bumped into the one and only Prince of asses, "watch where you're going emo." Roman grumbles, I try and walk around him but he blocks my way "you know you said yesterday about, anxiety pills?" I nod for him to continue, getting rather impatient. "Well I took you up on it and mentioned it to Thomas, he said he'll get some today. Hopefully that'll teach you for ruining my job." He says the last part quietly. "Ok," I say brushing past him, "hopefully they'll kill me." I mutter as I take a swig from my coffee.

Romans PoV
As I walk past Virgil I smirk, I hope that teaches him for ruining everything.

Virgil's PoV
I close the door behind me when I enter my room, I sit down onto my bed taking another gulp of coffee. The coffee was warm inside of my throat.

I lay down and start to doze of.

                ~time skip~

I wake up a few hours later and feel myself being summoned.

I rise to be greeted by Thomas "Hey," I greet, "um.... I spoke to Roman yesterday and he said that it would be alright for me to take anxiety medicine. Is it going to affect you, like not good for you." I shake my head, "no, not anything that I wouldn't want to happen." I say looking at him, "what do you mean?" He asks, "it'll just dull my impact on you a bit or most of my impact." I say smiling, "so if I take them now," he says showing me a small capsule full of what I assume to be pills. "They'll not affect you majorly." He says, "they'll take at least half an hour to kick in, but no not that I know of." I point out, "thanks, as long as you're sure." He says warily, I nod as I watch him drop two white pills into his hand putting them in his mouth and washing it down with a glass of water.

He look back at me, "I'll be fine, stop worrying that's my job." I joke he smiles as I sink out

I lay down on my bed feeling a drowsiness take over as I slip into darkness.

Patton's PoV
Me and Roman were in the screening room, even though it should just be me watching it, Roman insisted that he should join me.

We were watching as Thomas summons Virgil,  and tell Virgil that Roman said for him to take anxiety medicine. I look at Roman confused, but I see him with a big smile when Virgil agrees. "What are you smiling at? Wouldn't they be bad for him? Why did you offer anyway?" I ask. He looks in my direction and smiles, "because Thomas we'll be able to do more things. It's not to bad for him. And I thought it would be a good idea.." he says, "oh, ok" I smile at him.