~27~

Virgil's PoV
We rise up, and I instantly hide behind Deceit. He just feels safe. Even though Deceit is shorter than me, I just feel safe. "H-hey Remus." Someone says, I had my eyes shut so I didn't see who. "Why are you so scared? Did you watch me shove a narwhals horn up it butt?" I hear Remus cackle, he's so different here, less caring and more extroverted. "Calm down Remus, I love you but we don't want Thomas to freak out. As well Thomas just so you know, that's almost impossible." "But not imposible!" Remus sang, I flinch. "Shut up Remus." Deceit says before whispering in my ear, "he does it for the attention." I smile.

I finally open my eyes and look around, I see Deceit, Remus and Logan and someone else I assume to be Thomas. "Virgil do you mind, uh, letting go." Deceit said pointing to around his waist, I look and see a pair of my spider legs wrapped around him. "Sorry." I mutter before letting him go. Deceit moved aside leaving me in the open, I gulp meeting Thomas' eyes. He looked caring.

"go on then. Say something." Deceit said, I sigh shaking slightly. "H-Hello." I manage to say quietly, "you look like you're going to faint. Do you want to sit down?" Thomas offered, I nod, slowly sitting on the sofa. Thomas sat down across from me and the others stayed in their places. "Why aren't you shouting? I thought everyone hated us, hated me." I felt like crying.

Thomas' PoV
My heart broke, he sounded terrified. He really doesn't remember anything, he just looked so innocent. "I don't hate you, I would never shout at you. You look scared enough." I say, smiling. Remus, for the first time ever, was silent. "Why? I don't do you any good. Why haven't you hurt me, punched me anything. I-I don't understand." Virgil said confused, did the others treat him that bad when he was basically a kid. He's so fragile. I look at Deceit, I think he understood what I was thinking "he was different. Scared. So in the eyes of the others, specifically Roman, he was evil. Him already being paranoid already and only just trusting me enough to come out of his room, Roman didn't really help him trusting people because he abused him whenever he had a chance.." Deceit said, sitting beside Virgil, who immediately sat on his lap.

Remus looked so happy, not like the crazy kind off happy, but genuine happiness watching this. "Virgil, he won't hurt you. I promise, he is the least harmful person you'll ever meet." Deceit said to Virgil, who took a deep breath and got off of Deceits lap and came over to me. He sat beside me, "you promise?" He asked, I nod smiling "I promise." Without warning Virgil wrapped his arms and a pair of spider legs around me, I happily hug back.

Virgil pulled back and shivered, looking over at Deceit. "I'm fine." Deceit said, smiling. I give him a questioning look, "I'll explain in a bit." He said, "ok."

Virgil was sat in front of me, playing with his hoodie sleeves. Remus looked like he was deep in thought, Logan was watching Remus and Deceit was watching me and Virgil. "You look tired. You should have a nap." I say to Deceit, almost on que he yawned. "Yeah, that sounds nice. Let's go boys." He calls for them, Logan and Remus sink out. Virgil gets up and stands by Deceit, "until next time." Deceit said before both him and Virgil sink out.