~7~

Virgil's PoV
I wake up, groaning knowing I can't see Deceit today. As soon as I stand up I feel my stomach churn and rush to my bathroom and being sick.

I sit back and watch the black goop from my mouth drip onto the floor. I sigh standing up to wash my face.

I walk back into my room and hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Patton, "hey kiddo are you joining us for breakfast?" He asks, "yeah, I'll be down in a second." I say "alright kiddo, I'm happy that them pills aren't doing to much damage." He says smiling and turning to leave. I smile sadly.

I feel another stabbing pain in my stomach, tears prick the corners of my eyes "can't he go easy on them for one day?" I mutter before turning to leave.

I walk past Roman and see him glaring at me, I grunt in response. I walk to the dining table sitting down and pulling out my phone waiting for the others.

Eventually Logan and Roman sit at the table. Patton soon after came out with a plate of pancakes, I lick my lips instantly taking two as they were placed onto the table only to receive a glare from Roman to which I respond to with a mocking smile taking another pancake. Roman just rolls his eyes.

I shovel them into my mouth, hoping to god that it would stay down. Which it didn't seem to want to. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say stopping myself from gagging before rushing off to the toilet, once there I instantaneously throw up the same black goop I've seen so many times before.

I stand up, and wash my face and brush my teeth before coincidentally being summoned as I finish. It was just me.

"Morning," I say lazily. "Morning to you too Virgil." I nod, "what do you need?" I ask, he just nods before starting "so I took this hours pill about twenty five minutes ago, I just wanted to see what it does to you." He says

We sat there for five minutes discussing future video, before a stinging sensation started in my stomach. I grunt getting Thomas' attention, "are you alright?" He asks I nod, "I'm used to it by now, what else would I expect when there literally anti-anxiety. So I shouldn't expect any less from it." I chuckle bending over grunting in pain again.

The pain didn't stop, but got worse. I stand up straight ignoring the pain, "see all better, didn't even last to long." I say straining a smile. He nods, "alright, you can go now if you want." I nod "thanks," before sinking out.

I rise up in my room, instantly flopping on to my bed curling up. Trying hard to ignore the pain.

"Hey~" said a voice from across the room, I struggle to look up. There stood a certain green duke, "Dee told me to check in on you because he's obviously busy so he got me to." He spoke quickly, making it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. "You alright Virgin?" Remus asked, using the old nickname he came up for me, he most likely noticed my pained expression. I shake my head, "can you get me a bowl or bucket or anything, I feel like I'm about to be si-" I instantly starting throwing up into a bowl that Remus had summoned for me.

I finish and look up at him smiling, not having the energy to speak. He smiled as sweetly as he can, which isn't that sweet, back at me. He looked into the bowl at the black goop, "that is some gnarly looking puke!" He exclaims poking his finger in it sniffing it.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask in a raspy voice, "Deceit asked me to check on you every now and again and if I didn't he would get angry and as you know, angry Deceit is terrifying." I chuckle with him as we shiver remembering the times me and Remus would get into trouble, "plus, I care more about you than I care for my own twin brother. You are a brother to me Virgil" He laughs, I smile at him. He might not seem like it, but he is one of the most caring people you'll meet. Just depends if he likes you.

He cleaned my face. moved my hair out of the way just in case, and pulled me into his lap running his hand through my hair until I eventually fell asleep at the calming motion.