~12~

Remus' PoV
Me and Deceit was in Virgil's room. He started breathing again after about fifteen minutes after he passed out, we were both relieved about that, but we started worrying again when spider legs started to grow out of his back.

I mean it sort of makes sense. Considering that me and Deceit have animal-like appendages; Deceit has a scaly snake face and I have tentacles. So it only makes sense he has some sort of animal-appendages.

I watch Deceit as he stroked the spider legs, they were weirdly fuzzy. "I wonder why no one has come to ask if he was ok. He hasn't been out in the last few days, and I'm sure they've noticed Thomas' lack of anxiety." I state, watching Deceit puarse. "What is it?" I ask confused, "Patton would've come to check on him, if no one else has. As well as someone is lying downstairs, unless you're lying about Thomas having a lack of anxiety which would be impossible considering that Virgil is immobile at this moment in time." He states turning to me.

I think for a second, "Logan doesn't really ever lie, Patton stooped lying about how he's feeling. Then there's Roman, him and Virgil broke up he then got Thomas take the pills. He also despises Virgil. Can you go ask what's going on down there, also try to convince them to get Thomas to stop taking them pills. Please." He says turning back to Virgil as Virgil's face scrunched up in pain again. I nod " 'ight." I salute before walking out of the room.

I walk down the stairs, not even trying to be quiet getting everyone's attention, other than Logan's, who seemed to be in his room. "What do you need, Kiddo?" Patton asked as Roman glared at me. "I, Remus was sent on a mission." I say over dramatically, "what was the so called 'mission' you disappointment of a brother." Roman asked clearly tense, "I'll take that as a complement. I was sent to see who asked a question." I say pacing across both of their visions. "I-I did." Patton admitted raising his hand timidly, "and what was that question?" I asked not stopping my pacing. "I asked if Virgil was alright." He said quietly, obviously upset about my presence. "And who answered with what?" I ask grinning madly, "I did, I said that Virgil was fine. I checked on him earlier." My brother finished starting to reach for his sword.

I stop, "you did what?" I ask again making sure, "I checked on him about an hour ago, he was being his usual emo-self." I raise my eyebrows as Roman stands up, "you did?" I ask, "yes. I did, we've been getting along a lot better as of recent. Now can you leave, you're obviously upsetting Patton." He said drawing his sword, I stand still not even flinching. "What did he say to him?" I ask, he doesn't answer, clearly not able to think of an excuse. "You didn't visit him earlier did you." I say smirking, "yes I did. I just can't remember what he said."

I smirk as I see Deceit at the bottom of the stairs, "liar." He growls, "what was that?" Roman asks raising his sword towards him, "LIAR!" Deceit snarls, "how do you know?" Roman asks, his sword inches away from Deceits neck. "Point that away from him." I hiss, he flinched but lowers his sword. Instead pointing it at me, "better?" He asks "ten times better. Now would you care to explain why he's a liar." I ask respectfully, he nods. "You haven't been up to check on him once since Virgil had that panic attack." He says, if looks could kill Roman would be dead ten times over because of Deceits look towards him. "How do you know?" Roman smirks, thinking he's smart. "We've been in his room, for the past few days." He replied. Roman went wide eyed stepping back, "don't even try to lie when I'm around. I am literally the embodiment of lying." After that we both go back up to Virgil's room.

As soon as we go in Deceit started running his hand through his hair, sitting on Virgil's bed. I sit in the chair in front of Virgil's bed. I go to rest my hand on his arm, in return getting a protective hiss from Deceit "alright calm your tits." I say raising my hands in defence, he got really protective like that for about a day and a half after Virgil passed out. The first time I didn't stop, Deceit literally bit me. It was the most painful thing ever.