~8~

Remus' PoV
Why would my pigeon of a brother think it would be a good idea to get Thomas to take them pills, Virgil says he's fine but after living with the embodiment of lies you get good at telling wether someone is lying or not, that's the same with Deceit. I don't know why Deceit still lets Thomas take them.

I feel Virgil shift in my arms, rubbing his eyes he sits up yawning "how long was I asleep?" He asks "a few hours." I say plainly, "sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep. It just felt nice." I giggle "that's what she said." I get a chuckle off of Virgil, "but it's fine, I managed to get a few hours too, haven't had much sleep recently." I say, snuggling into Virgil's hair "nightmares?" He asks, "yeah." I mumble into his hair, "don't worry, I haven't had much sleep recently either. The pain from them pills is a motherfucker, I don't know why he has to take them every hour." He says giggling.

"Can you grab the bowl, quickly." he says covering his mouth, my eyes widen before grabbing the bowl and putting it in his hands for him to instantly jerk forward being sick.

He turns and look at me, black tears in his eyes "what up?" I ask him, he wrapped his hand around his stomach slightly, the tears leaking from his eyes. "It just hurts, so much." He said leaning back on me, "that's what she said." I chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. I hear Virgil chuckle, "you haven't changed one bit, have you?" He asks, "nope, what fun would that be if I did." I chuckle ruffling his hair.

Deceits PoV
"Why did I leave Remus in charge of watching Virgil?" I ask myself, "probably because he's the only one who wouldn't worry about him 24/7 and actually chills out in serious situations." I answer my own question.

I was sitting at my desk, doing some work when I realise how bad of an idea it was to leave Virgil there. What if the others find out? What if someone walks in while Remus wasn't there? I start to panic but slowly start to calm myself, Remus won't leave his side, unless virgil was to leave the room. I sigh rubbing my temples getting back to work.

Virgil's PoV
Remus had gone back to his room when I said I was going to get something to eat.

I reach the kitchen without being caught, I don't think I would be able to have a hole meal with the others.

I turn to leave with a pack of biscuits and a water bottle, only to be stopped. I turn and see Logan standing there, looking down on my slouched position. "Are you alright? You do not come down often anymore." He points out, "I'm just upset with Roman and I don't want a run in with him if possible." I say, 'smooth Virgil, real smooth' I mentally scold myself. "Alright if you are sure," he turns to leave, "oh and Virgil, you haven't been doing you'r job properly. Thomas is not as anxious as he should." He says before leaving and me scurrying to my room.

I sigh flipping onto my bed, instantly feeling the room spin. I grab my head stabilising myself. I sit up straight coughing into my hand, I look down at it seeing blood. I sigh standing going to wash my hands.

I sit back down on my bed, I open my bottle of water taking a sip before a stabbing pain started in my chest. It was almost unbearable, I had to bite my lip to stop from crying out in pain.

It felt like it lasted a few hours when in reality it was only a few minutes.

I try to lay down on my bed, not even caring I wasn't on my pillow, with as minimal pain as possible.

"Hey Virgey~, another pain attack?" Asked Remus from across the room, I grunt trying to look up at him. I give up another bolt of pain shot through my body causing me to wince.

I hear footsteps come towards me and my bed dip above me. I feel Remus pull my head into his lap as another stabbing pain attacked my hole body, I feel the same goopy tears come to my eyes and thick blood drip from nose. I reach up to wipe it only to be surprised as it's the black tar. It's like it's all taken over any liquid that was in my body.

I lean off of Remus' lap slightly so I could throw up again, not caring it was on my floor and Remus not caring it was on him. I feel Remus repeat the same calming motion of running his fingers through my hair, before I fall asleep I feel wet droplets of water splash onto my head. I look up at Remus, who was smiling sadly, it wasn't water, they were tears, Remus' tears.

Before I could say anything I feel drowsiness take over my brain as I passed out.

Remus' PoV
I couldn't help but cry, Virgil was in pain and I couldn't do anything. The others, especially Roman, wouldn't listen to me. Neither would Thomas, I just have to sit there and watch Virgils health slowly deteriorate in front of me. He's so skinny now I can practically see his ribs sticking out.

I look up sighing, "what should I do?" I ask myself. I lay Virgil down onto his bed, bringing the covers up to him. I turn to sink out but feel someone tag my shirt, "please, I don't want to be alone." He said tears coming to his eyes as he starts to shake, I nod "alright." I kick my boots off and lay beside him, Virgil almost instantly snuggled into me. "I love you Re." He says tiredly, "love you too, little bro." He's a brother to me what else can I say. I chuckle before drifting to sleep.

A/N: they see each other as brothers considering they lived together for so long.