~10~

Virgil's PoV
I slowly walk down the stairs. Once I get to the bottom I see Patton who also saw me, "Kiddo! Where have you been I haven't seen you in a week, I was getting worried." He said running up to me and engulfing me in a hug, "look mister doom and gloom is back." Roman said sarcastically, I ignore him "I've just been a bit sick, that's all." I say chuckling "I also didn't want sir pain the butt knocking my door in." I chuckle, "well since you know I'm not dead, I'm going to go back up to my room." I turn to leave but get stopped by Roman grabbing onto my hood, "why don't you join us for dinner?" He asks, "yeah, why don't you. You're looking a bit pale, how much have you eaten?" I sigh glaring at the, full of himself, Prince. "If I must." Patton smiles and drags me to the table where plates were lade out.

I take my seat, waiting for Patton to bring out the food. Roman sits beside me and Logan across from me. Patton comes back with a plate of steak and some vegetables. The smell of the food made me want to be sick then and there, but I ignored it and proceeded to stack my plate up with as little food as I could.

I pick at my vegetable slowly eating them. "You alright kiddo? You've eaten hardly anything." He points out, "I just still feel a little bit sick, that's all." I reply, "alright, eat as much as you can though." He says in his usual bubbly voice.

I continue to eat. The same stabbing from before starts again, I grunt "are you alright Virgil?" Asked Logan, I chuckle "yeah, Roman kicked me." I say glaring at Roman "now, now kiddos play nice." Roman glared at me and I chuckle. The Pain suddenly gets worse, I bite my lip harshly shifting in my seat. My mouth starts to taste like copper as the pain gets worse. I stand up and rush to my room, I lock the door behind me. Remus comes over with wide eyes trying to comfort me in pain. As soon as it subsides I'm instantly sick on the floor and start to feel dizzy.

I slowly go to my bed and lay down, in to much pain to move again. "I'm going to tell Deceit." "NO!" I shout, "I'm fine, I don't want him to worry." I say, "as long as you're sure." He says warily.

Remus' PoV
I sink out of his room when he falls asleep, and go to the lights. "What do you want?" Asked my brother sternly "Virgil is in pain, he needs some medical help." I try to say but get interrupted, "like we'd listen to you, you probably done it to him." Roman retorted. I sigh sinking out to my room. "He's going to die at this rate if someone doesn't stop Thomas taking them pills." I mutter rubbing my face.

I walk into Deceits room, "what do you want?" Deceit Asked sternly, he turns around "oh, sorry Remus thought you were someone else." "Lightside?" I question "lightside." He confirms. "Anyway, hows Virgil?" He asks "just a bit sick is all. Probably just a side affect from them pills." I chuckle. I'm not technically not lying, so Deceit shouldn't pick up on it.

He looks at me suspiciously, "alright. I'm guessing he's asleep now." He says, "yeah he is." "When he wakes up, tell him that I can see him soon. I've finished this work quicker than I expected." He chuckles turning back around. "Okie dokie." I chuckle sinking out.