~30~

Deceit's PoV

After the fairly messy Dinner and the cleaning of the plates, we started to watch a movie. About half way through Virgil was asleep hugging me from the side while Remus was spread out asleep on the floor.

I smile, resting my hand on Virgil's head. I stayed like that for a while enjoying the moment, the movie just being a background noise. That is until I feel myself start to get summoned, I sigh and sink out to Thomas.

Thomas' PoV
I wait for Deceit to arrive while pacing back and forth. "What do you need Thomas? I was totally not having a good time." He said in his usual sarcastic tone.

"The wedding is tomorrow. I'm starting to regret my choice in going, and I'm getting really nervous." I rush out, Deceit hasn't said anything, taking in what I just said. "So you wish you had listened to me before?" He asked smugly, "yes, of course I do." Deceit nodded, "I'll keep an eye on Virgil tomorrow then and if anything happens I'll come and look after you." I nodded.

All of a sudden a wave of anxiety washed over me causing my breath to hitch. "Are you alright? You look pale." Deceit came closer to me, "g-go check on Virgil, please. I-" before I could finish my sentence Virgil appeared looking around in a panic. He looked at Deceit with tear filled eyes, and sighed in relief. "Hey Virge, what's wrong?" Virgil hugged him tightly, "I-I woke up feeling anxious and then I couldn't find you a-and I thought you left me again." It was obvious he had been crying. "I would never leave you, not again. I promise I will never be far away when you need me, all you have to do is call." Deceit comforted in a father like tone. "What do you mean again? What does he remember?" I question, curious in what happened.

Deceit opened his mouth but got interrupted, "m-me and Dee had an argument, it was because I changed and acted different. Then dragged me t-to Patton's place and made me live there. And then he left." Virgil was crying again, "he had only just turned into Anxiety and was getting on my nerves. I didn't think he remembered it though." Deceit looked at Virgil, he looked tired. "I didn't, I only just remembered it. You being gone made me remember it." Virgil said, sitting on the couch before curling up and falling asleep. "That's good, he is remembering stuff from when he was anxiety. Even if it's small." I sit beside Virgil and pull him into my lap, "I've got a feeling everything is going to be alright." I say, running my fingers through Virgil's hair and Virgil leaning into the touch.

Deceit sat beside me as well leaning against my shoulder, slowly drifting to sleep. I take his hat off, putting it beside him, so it didn't fall off. I stand up slowly sliding Virgil off of my lap and onto Deceit. I watch them curl up into a more comfortable position before cuddling closer to each other. If they don't start dating when Virgil gets his memories back I'm going to flip.

Remus' PoV
I woke up on the uncomfortable floor, with no blanket, alone. I huff standing up and brushing myself off, before I can do anything Logan rises up. I gasp happily and clap my hands and very gently hug him, or in his words suffocate him to the brink of passing out before letting go.

I realise Logan looked worried, "what's wrong Logie bear?" I ask while grinning. "Roman will be here soon, he wants to talk to you." My eyes widen, "why?" Logan looked just as confused, "I'm not sure." As if on cue my brother pops up. "What do you want?" I ask while glaring at him. "I-I just want to know how Virgil is doing, I have been getting worried after what happened in his room." Roman said quickly, "he's doing fine, no thanks to you." I growl out, Roman flinched "good, because what he done was uncalled for." He glared at the floor, "what do you mean?" I ask ruffly. "He poisoned me, he could've just said for me to leave him alone."

That's when I snapped, I summoned my morning star and went to attack him, only to get stopped "it's okay baby, leave him. Be the mature one for once, don't do anything." Logan whispered in my ear while holding me around my waist, I grumble before dropping my weapon and turning to properly embrace my boyfriend and nuzzling into his shoulder, "I think it's best you go Roman, or if you say anything else I won't stop him from hurting you." The anger in Logan's voice was just barely over his normal monotone voice. I guess Roman left as the only thing in return was silence.

I stay in the position for a minute, "it's alright baby, he's gone now." I nod, still not moving. "Do you want to sit down?" I stay silent and nod again. He slowly moves us to the couch and sits down. I sit in his lap, not moving while he ran his fingers through the back of my hair, "everything will be alright."

I start to fall asleep again, "I love you." I mumble half asleep, I hear a chuckle, "I love you too baby." I feel the tiredness consume my mind as I fell asleep.

A/n
Guess who's back?! I am!!! I'm in a better head space than a few months ago, I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. The next chapter or the chapter after that will be the last chapter of this booook...... I hope you enjoyed this chapter have a nice dayyyy or nighttttt!!!!!