26 | Caramel

"Grew up on the East Side
She a college girl but she like the hood type
She the only drug, I need to get my mind right
I don't got to ask, she said that it's all mine
Had a boyfriend when I met her
But he a lame so you know I had to get her
Had to let go of my old things for her
But I don't mind" 
- Lloyd 

"Grew up on the East Side She a college girl but she like the hood type She the only drug, I need to get my mind right I don't got to ask, she said that it's all mine Had a boyfriend when I met her But he a lame so you know I had to get her Had to...

"I think this is it." I mumbled while looking up at the house. The address was nowhere to be found so I glanced at the GPS again which confirmed we are indeed here. 24051 Long Valley Rd.

"This definitely looks like some shit Bailey picked out

"This definitely looks like some shit Bailey picked out." Ju joked while taking off his seatbelt. I followed suit and stepped out of the car. I looked at the front of the property and could already tell that it's going to be expensive. Good thing Bailey sold the house in Cambridge for thirty percent more than what we purchased it for. 

Neither of us have touched the joint account since we purchased the last house, yet both of our individual accounts have automatic monthly transfers set up so the account is sitting comfortably. The automatic transfer is something that was included in our contract to insure that were both equally financially contributing to the marriage.

"I love it already. It's far away from the main street, it's private, there's already a ton of greenery. Bailey would love this." Jade spoke up which surprised me since she hasn't liked shit all week, and she's made sure to express that to Bailey. Apparently Bailey trusts her opinion more than mine with this. Which she isn't wrong for since I would have had us moved into the three bedroom house across the street from my grandma's place months ago.

"It'll be easy to disguise exterior cameras in these trees and lanterns as well." Tone noted as we made our way down the lit path. The realtor was able to schedule us for the last showing of the day. Just by how hard it was to set an appointment to view this house I know if I like it I'll immediately have to put in a offer. I've been bringing everyone along with me just so l could get the extra opinions. Halfway down the path my phone started ringing in my hand. Once I seen it was Bailey with a FaceTime call I immediately answered.

"Flip the camera and show me the house please. I done packed up just about everything and y'all act like y'all don't know how to buy a house."

"We don't. This is a wife's job. As a husband, I should only be concerned about cutting the check." I joked while flipping the camera so she could see what I'm seeing.