28 | Never

"Ain't no mistakin' it, you make me feel comfortable naked 
And that's why we ain't gotta fake it 
Pull up on you with no makeup, just gloss and mascara 
You filming me like a trailer 
That's what I need on the daily 
No pedal, but you drive me crazy 
You got me talking like you when I'm speaking"  
- Tink 

"Ain't no mistakin' it, you make me feel comfortable naked And that's why we ain't gotta fake it Pull up on you with no makeup, just gloss and mascara You filming me like a trailer That's what I need on the daily No pedal, but you drive me crazy Y...

"Big thank you to everyone here for coming out. This is the first event my family put together and it's not going to stop here either. Y'all already know me and the crew. I want to officially introduce my wife, Bailey. If y'all follow me on social media then you already know what she looks like, and I'm not calling her up on this stage." I shook my head at Jerrell's antics while continuing to dig into my peach cobbler funnel cake I got from one of the food booths.

"This event is for the community. You don't need any money to have a good time with us. everything here is free to y'all, but don't go crazy. There are ten mystery boxes placed randomly down the street. If you see one, fill out the slip with your information and put one thing that you want to see changed in the neighborhood. We'll be giving away cash prizes to one hundred people. You can only win once, but you can get extra entries by winning the games around. Kids, go crazy with the games. There are prizes at every game booth for y'all. Save your tickets, you'll be able to use them as cash at every market in this neighborhood." 

The ticket idea came from Tone. He said he often would steal out of these stores because he didn't have money to buy himself anything. His dad, Jerrell's uncle, would use the money he made from selling drugs to feed he and his wife's own secret drug addiction. They hid it well, often times sending Tone to his grandmother's home with the excuse of them "working too much." He told me that he would even let one of his mom's friends do things to him because she would give him money. He didn't have to go into detail for me to know what her sick ass was doing to him. 

"So have fun, don't go crazy with the drinks Unc! Let the kids play! Everyone in green staff shirts work for me so show them the same respect you'll show me. Remember, this is a safe zone for everyone so don't even try it. We'll start shutting down at seven so turn up!" Jerrell ended his speech, handing the microphone back to the DJ that LJ hired. There are already people surrounding the stage waiting to speak to him, so I already know it's going to be a while before he makes his way back to me. Once I finish eating I'm going to make a point to walk around and get familiar with some of the people and local business owners that make this neighborhood what it is.

"Bailey, we aren't late are we?" I smiled at Noelle and Cam while opening my arms for a hug.

"No. We're just kicking off. How was the flight in?"

"Horrible. There was so much turbulence, but we're here now. I need some dick to make me feel better. Where's Lucas?" Cam spoke while running her eyes across the crowd.

"Not fucking with you." Essence sung out, causing everyone but Cam to laugh.

"Wait, what did I do?"