Chapter 1:"The Brother Tag"

Chapter 1:
"The Brother Tag"

"HEY THERE, IT'S DELILAH and welcome back to my channel!" Delilah said to her camera happily. She sat next to her brother, Jaedon, in front of her wall. her wall was decorated with pictures of her best friend, Lauren, her family, her recent vacations, aesthetically pleasing pictures, baby pictures of her and Jaedon, her favorite tv shows. She just loved taking pictures of everything.

The video cut into her intro, the backround song was 'hey there delilah' by plain white t's. not only was her name mentioned in there, like, 50 times. But that song was her favorite.

The intro ended after a few seconds. Delilah hummed the chorus of the song that mentioned her name. "Don't you ever get sick of that song?" Jaedon asked

"Well, no." Delilah replied, "don't you ever get sick of asking that question?" Donny rolled his eyes as Delilah pulled out her phone and opened her the notes app. "So a few minutes ago, i made up a few questions about myself." said delilah. "We're gonna be answering them in today's video" said Donny.

"ok first question is, what is my favorite color?" Delilah asked. "hey that's not fair. it always changes!" Jaedon exclaimed. "True... which is why i picked that question." said Delilah, smirking. Jaedon groaned in annoyance. "Come on donny. it's honestly really obvious." said delilah. jaedon widened his eyes "It is NOT obvious!" "yes it is!"

"guess" said delilah

"orange?"

"no."

"white?"

"no."

"yellow?"

"no."

"green?"

"NO!"

"blue?"

"close." said delilah. "What the *bleep* is close to blue?" said Donny. Although they swear in real life, Delilah likes to bleep swear words in her videos.

"Donny! oh my gosh. I told you not to swear in my videos! my channel is a christian minecraft server." Delilah whined and rolled her eyes. "ok, ok i'm sorry. can i please have a hint?" Donny asked. delilah sighed, "fine, but only one. My favorite color is a shade of blue." said deliliah.

Jaedon sat still in his seat, thinking. finally realizing what her favorite color actually was. "Dark blue?" jaedon asked. "nooooo! oh my gosh donny." said delilah.

delilah looked around her room. she saw a black ball pen on her desk. she couldn't help but feel a small sense of deja vu.

"NOAH COME ON!" said Noah's mom, Karine, yelled, "We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up now!"

"Ok, ok mom i'm coming!" noah yelled back, "i have to find my phone, mom. i don't know where it is!" karine sighed. it's always that damn phone, karine thought to herself.

"Chloe, did you see my phone?" noah asked. "why are you asking me? number one, it's not my phone. number 2, you should know where it is because you literally just did a tik tok!" chloe replied.

Noah thought about the tik tok he did and finally remembered where it was, in the bathroom. he went into the bathroom and finally found his phone. "i found it!" noah yelled.

in case you were confused, noah was heading to the airport. As soon as they were approved to do a season 4 for stranger things, the duffers set a date and time to be at Lithuania, a place in europe. Today was that date and a few hours from now will be that time.

the ride to the airport was quite loud. his mom was yelling at him. she was telling them that they were late too many times. but noah didn't listen to a single word she said. he drowned out everything she said.

Finally, they arrived to the airport. their flight was in about 45 minutes and they still needed to pay for their ticket, go through security, and do all the stuff they needed to do. (sorry idk how traveling works. i've only traveled to one place in my life)

but time was on their side. the lines for everything wasn't too long and they were in the airplane in about 30 minutes, 15 minutes until their plane take off. noah settled down on his seat by the window, with karine right next to him. whenever he is traveling for stranger things, he travels with his mom. sometimes he travels alone.

anyways, as he sat down in his seat, he looked down and saw a small pocket behind the seat in front of him. in that pocket, he saw a black ball pen. he thought he saw that pen before, but he's never been on this airline before. did he feel a sense of deja vu?

THE AUTHOR
so that is the first chapter of deja vu!
did you guys like it? also, by the way
this "✰" means that this chapter will be
in the present times. this "❥" mean it's
changing to either delilah's pov or
noah's pov. this "❤︎" means the chapter
will be based on what the couple went
through during the 1920's. hopefully,
that helped!
thank you SOOOOO much for reading
this book! i'm not one to ask, but, can you
please vote? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
i mean only if you want to. but either way,
it would mean SO MUCH to me.
anyways, i hope you guys have a great day/night. Stay tuned for the next chapter <3