Chapter 8:"so cute"

Chapter 8:
"so cute"

"HEY DELILAH ARE YOU-" jaedon started saying, "are you okay? what happened?" jaedon found delilah sitting on her bed, crying. "y-yeah... i was just watching stranger things." delilah said, sniffling. "oh my god. don't you ever get tired of that show?" jaedon complained. "no and i will never get tired of it." delilah said calmly and sternly. "okay... what's so sad about it?" "MILEVEN IS THE LITTERAL BEST, ELMAX IS SUPERIOR, WILL DESRVES BETTER, EL LOST HER POWERS, LUCAS AND DUSTIN ARE THE BEST CHARACTERS EVER, EL GOT ADOPTED BY JOYCE, HOPPER DIED AND HIS HEART TO HEART SPEECH WAS BEAUTIFUL, AND NOAH SCHNAPP IS SO CUTEE!" delilah screamed, not exactly realizing what she said.

delilah continued crying and watching the show while jaedon stood in the doorway, smirking. delilah noticed, "what are you still doing here?" she questioned. "you just said noah schnapp is cute." jaedon pointed out, still in a shock. now delilah has realized what she said and blushed, hard. "i-i didn't s-say that" delilah tried to convince, "i didn't n-notice what i was s-saying so it d-doesn't count." "yeah totally... YOU LIKE HIMMMM!" jaedon screamed. "donny be quiet mom and dad will hear." delilah tried shushing. "you like noah schnapp!" jaedon chanted in a sing-sangy voice.

"you like noah schnapp! you like noah schnapp!" jaedon continued chanting. delilah groaned in annoyance, "shut the fuck up!!" "you like noah-" jaedon started. "if you don't stop saying that, i will tell mom and dad that you're dating lauren." delilah threatened. now jaedon was speechless, "exactly, now shut up and let me watch stranger things in peace." "did lauren tell you that?" jaedon asked. "yes she did now can you please leave my room." delilah insisted. "i won't tell noah if you won't tell mom and dad." "deal now leave."

with that, jaedon finally left.

'finally.' delilah thought. she glanced at her phone and realized that she hasn't talked to someone in a while. a little someone that she has been interested in for a while. delilah smiled and picked up her phone to text taht certain someone.

THE BROWN HAIR BOY JUST STOOD in front of the mirror in the bathroom, motionless. he thought about what finn told him to do and planned to do it that night. they haven't facetimed since the week before. that saddened him quite a bit.

noah looked up to see his reflection in the mirror. he stared at himself for about a minute and wondered what he's done with his life. on top of not being able to see delilah, he's somehow gotten himself into drama. but he was doing them for the right reasons, why is he getting hate. he was in quarentine, how is this possible?

his thoughts were interrupted by the voice of his sister, "are you just gonna stare at yourself in the mirror or...?" chloe asked. "what? no, i'm just uh, thinking about things." noah answered. chloe nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. she turned around and walked back to her room as she didn't want to bother him with that. he was upset enough. noah sighed and walked into his room. he was about to join a zoom call for school.

after the call, noah flopped onto his bed. that zoom was his last of the day and boy, was he happy school had ended. he grabbed his phone to look at the time. '4:37' noah read. it was at that time he realized he received a text from someone.

unknown
hey
we haven't talked in a bit

THE AUTHOR
heyooo! sorry for not updating in like, a month. i was finishing finals and for some reason my teachers still had work for us. i think it's dumb but my school is dumb so it's not a surprise. but y'know i'm a savage that won't do her work 😌😎 lmao but what's the point of doing it when grades already closed?
but enough about me, how are you guys? did you guys finish school already?
anyways, who is this unknown texting noah? also, tysm for 1k reads!! i am so beyond grate for you guys! i loveeee youuuuu! ❤️❤️
stay tuned for the next chapter!! <333