❤︎

chapter 9:"cuddles"

chapter 9:
"cuddles"

❤︎

A MONTH HAS PASSED since lilia's dad came to the motel they stayed in. the two managed to get a job at the coffee place they like as it wasn't that far from the motel. jonah's mom, the only person who knows where they are, would visit and help out a few times.

one day, the two were both done with their shift and cleaned up the place a little. jonah and lilia were both very tired after doing all the work. joe went ahead and layed down on the bed while lilia went to change her shirt in the bathroom. lilia came back into the room and layed down next to jonah with her head on his chest. the two stayed silent as they enjoyed eachother's company.

"joe, you know you don't have to stay here with me." lilia blurted our. "why not?" jonah replied. "well because i have a crazy life and you have, well had, a peaceful one. i can't help but feel guilty. i'm dragging you into this mess."

jonah quietly chuckled. "what's so funny?" lilia asked. "lily, i don't care if your father is crazy and is willing to kill either of us. i would sacrifice anything for you, even if that meant dying for you." "joe... you don't have to though." "but i want to."

lilia looked up into jonah's beautiful, green eyes. she didn't need to look at them for reassurance, she believed him. she look at them for fun. jonah was doing the same as well. her eyes were hazel, close to green. lilia's eyes flickered down to his lips and jonah did the same. without thinking, the two were leaning in for a kiss. finally, jonah felt lilia's soft lips on his. he smiled into the kiss. lilia felt it which caused her to smile too. this kiss was soft and innocent.

they pulled away. something inside jonah's eyes told her to go in for more. which she happily did. but this time, the kiss was not soft and innocent. this time the kiss was hungry and they both wanted more.

they pulled away and jonah attacked lilia's neck with kisses, biting and licking was occasionally done. lilia quietly moaned in pleasure. jonah froze and lilia covered her mouth with her hand. "i'm so sorry it just came out and i-" "shh, it's okay."

(they did the nasties next but i'm a child of god and i will not write that)

"that was..." jonah started. "amazing" lilia finished for him. they looked at eachother again and leaned in for another kiss. but this kiss wasn't a hungry kiss or a soft kiss. it was a thank you kiss, as they both enjoyed what they experienced.

they pulled away and cuddled eachother, both thinking, god i'm in love with this person. they eventually fell asleep with eachother in their arms.

but little did they know...

they forgot something very important...

so important...

that they might get a little surprise in a few weeks.

❤︎

THE AUTHOR
hey lovelies! sorry for not updating in a long time... i just got caught up with watching my favorite shows and i never really got any inspiration for writing. i'll try and update more in the future! also, sorry for the VERY short chapter. like i said i didn't really get any inspiration write.
thank you guys sosososososo SO much for reading! if you would like, you can vote. but i'm not forcing you to. also, comment what your favorite show on netflix is. i wanna watch more shows lol.
anyways, i live you guys so much and stay tuned for the next chapter! <333333